The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

This is mental i am sat hoping for this club do something that was never likely under the current ownership. Time to face facts while Ashey is here we will not be big movers in the transfer market.

Aye, better we spunk huge amounts of money on inferior players like before.

If anything I'm encouraged by this window... we are addressing the right positions and getting solid players that will help keep us up. I want more/better, but so does every football fan.

I bet man City fans are asking why they signed Bridge/Bellamy/Given instead of something like Bosingwa/Drogba/Buffon!

Man City have rejected our £8m bid for Johnson.  Similar bid for unnamed midfielder also rejected.

Ashley and co have done "Everything they could have done" to get Johnson.  Yeah, except fucking ask for him while City were trying to buy our highly rated fucking keeper you bunch of incompitants!!!  "Here you go, here's Given for a pittance.  Oh, by the way, now that's done I don't suppose we could have Johnson?  We'll give you £8 million pounds. " "No thanks, don't need the money.  We're billionares now y'see.  Might as well keep him." "You're what?  Fuck, why didn't you tell us that when we were haggling over Given?"