The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest toonlass

Bloody hell man. My mate just texting me "Nowt happening at St James", my heart bloody stopped when the message came through. Bugger!

We have failed big time this window! nolan, løvenkrands and taylor in......given and n´zogbia out......this have not improved our squad at all!

we are in big big big trouble and this is all they manage to pull off...its getting absurd!

WE ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE IN FOOTBALL!  

why the fuck shall we wait untill an hour before the window shuts to learn that city wont sell johnson.....we have talked to them for the last week...at least!

wow some of the knee jerk in this thread is intense.  Does anyone really ever expect to sign players in January?  It seems like everyone forgets last year's Jan window, the one before that, or before that, etc... nothing happens in January.

I cant wait to hear Joe Kinnear telling us all again how "Mike" lost over £2 billion in the credit crunch, how "we did our best but it snowed too much to get someone in" and other pathetic excuses that he will invent in his promised speech to the fans later in the week.

Name me one guy from like the top 100 list of most rich persons who hasn't! Like that's an excuse...