The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest Heneage

I'd say Gelson Fernandes and Sturridge on Loan.

Would you be playing him on the right wing?

Go for it. Although its not his natural position apparently, he'd be better than Duff.

Lets see if one time Toon target  Gomis can add to his 6 goals tonight in the Rhone-Alps derby. Live on Setanta 2.

That Mbia looked shite yesterday in the game I watched last night.

Gomis has been a bit anonymous. But St. Etienne are dreadful. Should be available when they go down.  But then Boumsong is a rock, a rock I tell you for Lyon.

Gelson Fernandes would be an excellent signing.

The City fans think he's wank.

The City fans also think that Richards and Dunne are mint.

They don't actually.

The ones that I'm in contact with do. They think Richards in particular is the best thing since sliced bread.

The fact we failed in a bid for Hyypia suggests that a) we are still in for other players b) kinnear wants a centre back (along with his quotes)

caulkin said either last night or the night before that 'an experienced centre back' was incoming, i'm assuming he meant hypia, now they'll just go for their next target at centre back

The fact we failed in a bid for Hyypia suggests that a) we are still in for other players b) kinnear wants a centre back (along with his quotes)

Said he was hoping for 2 players and said in an earlier quote that he had a big list a midfilders, so i no strikers coming our way, although you usually get a random player who becomes availabe at the last minute.

Fingers crossed.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

caulkin said either last night or the night before that 'an experienced centre back' was incoming, i'm assuming he meant hypia, now they'll just go for their next target at centre back

Kilcline.

In all seriousness though, we need someone of a similar ilk but less shit