Hull City - wtf?

Dave

What Hull City are doing is no big shakes. Look at what Hoffenheim are doing in Bundesliga. There are second and look legitimately good. They raped Hannover 96 5-2 at the weekend. They are also just promoted for the first time. Then again, tey have a sugar daddy that bought them a whole bunch of class players, but still.

Guest optimistic nit

They have Chelsea and Man U in successive games in a couple of weeks. Lets see how they get through that. If they manage to pick up points from those two games I would be surprised, but then again they did it against Arsenal. If they lose both though, it will be interesting to see how they react and pick themselves up from that.

Got hammered off Wigan at home and recovered well.

maybe having an international break just after helped them. i do agree though they did vey well to recover from that.

Guest icemanblue

Give the south shields boy a shot at our managers job I say.

Does he support us, do you know?

Sunderland through and through isn't he?

Certainly is.

I think they've rode their luck extremely well, against us for example, if Guthrie knocks in that sitter early on it would have been a different.

At the moment they are getting all the rubs of the green, that'll start to even itself out soon though and I expect them to start falling.

Not saying they have not done well though, because they most certainly have but they've also had lady luck on their side too.

Brilliant peformence today, some good football.

Hope they keep winning, its a bit refreshing to see sides like Hull in the top 4 even if its not for long.

I hope they rot. Mainly due to my post above.

What Hull City are doing is no big shakes. Look at what Hoffenheim are doing in Bundesliga. There are second and look legitimately good. They raped Hannover 96 5-2 at the weekend. They are also just promoted for the first time. Then again, tey have a sugar daddy that bought them a whole bunch of class players, but still.

Huge difference. Hull are punching above their weights in a league where most clubs have spent £20-30m in the summer.

Huge difference. Hull are punching above their weights in a league where most clubs have spent £20-30m in the summer.

Are we talking net spend? ;)

Yup. The Bundesliga is more competitive than the Prem. There isn't the same gulf in class between the top and bottom of the first division, nor between the first and second divisions. Having said that, Hoffenheim have come up from non-league footie. Hull has been around forever, and they're just making the most of their first season in the top division.

I'm made up for them. They play some great footie.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Yup. The Bundesliga is more competitive than the Prem. There isn't the same gulf in class between the top and bottom of the first division, nor between the first and second divisions. Having said that, Hoffenheim have come up from non-league footie. Hull has been around forever, and they're just making the most of their first season in the top division.

They don't.  Hull have rode their luck unbelievably well and it will run out sooner rather than later.

Guest WashyGeordie

Give the south shields boy a shot at our managers job I say.

Does he support us, do you know?

Sunderland through and through isn't he?

Certainly is.

Apparently he was a Newcastle fan 'til he got brayed or something.

Then he switched his allegance to Sunderland...

They don't.   Hull have rode their luck unbelievably well and it will run out sooner rather than later.

Indeed. They were absolutely shocking up here when we played them. Its that we were ten times as bad on the day.

Hopefully they'll start tumbling soon to wipe the smirk off that orange gobbed goatee bearded mackem tool's face.

Some incredible (and quite frankly embarrassing) sour grapes in this thread like.

:lol: Aye, what's there to hate about Hull City, honestly?

I like Phil Brown. I wouldn't have known he was a Mackem if it wasn't for people on here tbh.