Sebastien Bassong

Parky

Guest Jawesome

I think he's very promising defensively, but utterly gash going forward.

Probably a worse crosser of the ball than Alan O'Brien.

That's harsh.

I thought he struggled a bit, personally. Not surprising against the quality they had down their right and considering he was left exposed time and time again after Beye got sent off.

Agreed.

Has simply no abillty when the ball is at his  feet,  everytime i see him i get the feeling that he's going to give it straight to the other team.

But he's handling his defensive duties pretty well so i guess thats what matters in the end.

Wont be an issue if he ever gets to play his natural position.

I know its not his preferred position but I am becoming of the opinion that he is a very decent left back both going forward and defending. I would at this moment in time like to see him stay there regularly.

I wonder whether he would be imposing or vocal enough for centre back position.

I know its not his preferred position but I am becoming of the opinion that he is a very decent left back both going forward and defending. I would at this moment in time like to see him stay there regularly.

I wonder whether he would be imposing or vocal enough for centre back position.

100% agree

Guest icemanblue

With Enrique fit, he deserves to play in his natural position alongside Coloccini.

I think Joe dont rate either of the Spics

Classy. Real classy.

Guest Stephen927

With Enrique fit, he deserves to play in his natural position alongside Coloccini.

???

He obviously prefers working with Brits seeing as he put Shola and Carroll ahead of Xisco in the striker pecking order.

Guest toonlass

He obviously prefers working with Brits seeing as he put Shola and Carroll ahead of Xisco in the striker pecking order.

Maybe they are the ones putting more effort in at the training sessions! Hang on, Shola? Carroll? No it can't be that.