Sebastien Bassong

Parky

Has been a revelation.  :thup:

Not really, quite a few pointed out he looked pretty good on his full debut and have been pointing it out every appearance he's made since. At least on this site.

Thought he was pretty shaky tonight tbh (compartively speaking), but as Dave says, that shows how promising he actually is. If that was his debut, for example, i'd be like "woah, he's good."

Just proves how convincing he has been so far. Looks good. :thup:

I thought he struggled a bit, personally. Not surprising against the quality they had down their right and considering he was left exposed time and time again after Beye got sent off.

I thought he struggled a bit, personally. Not surprising against the quality they had down their right and considering he was left exposed time and time again after Beye got sent off.

He struggled like anyone would against good players with a man down. But defensively he always kept himself between the striker and the goal and it wasn't a coincidence that Robhino and SWP ended the night pretty frustrated figures.

He struggled like anyone would against good players with a man down. But defensively he always kept himself between the striker and the goal and it wasn't a coincidence that Robhino and SWP ended the night pretty frustrated figures.

Try saying that when you're pissed without sounding like a Ku Klux Klan member!!!!!