Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest Nufc4Life

Even if we do lose tomorrow, it won't be the end of the world.

Two winnable games coming up, away at Fulham and home to wigan, no reason why we wont take 6 points from them. We looked decent in the last few games, we have to remember Villa are a big step up from who we have been playing, so if we lose not to panic.

what worries me most is when you look at the results the other teams around us have got this weekend. I couldn't see us getting 3 points from any of these matches but other bottom of the table sides walked away with 3 points.

Pompey away

Arsenal at home

Liverpool at home

Man City at home

Given our off field situation and on field performances I have a genuine fear of relegation. The only upside is that at least its only November and theoretically we have time to turn to things round.

Chill. Everton were having a 'bad' season yet a couple of wins in a row has seen them rocket up to a European place. A win tomorrow would be nice, but I'm confident that we'll gradually recover soon enough. The faster we do it though, the more chance we can challenge for Europe.

Spot on. The league is tighter than I can remember it for a long time.

The only major gap is 5 points between 6th & 7th.

Guest optimistic nit

Im resigned to the fact that we are now going down.

Nice one Ashley.

it's not just ashley's fault and for christs sake dont be so apathetic its embarrassing.

Chill. Everton were having a 'bad' season yet a couple of wins in a row has seen them rocket up to a European place. A win tomorrow would be nice, but I'm confident that we'll gradually recover soon enough. The faster we do it though, the more chance we can challenge for Europe.

Spot on. The league is tighter than I can remember it for a long time.

The only major gap is 5 points between 6th & 7th.

so who is going down then ? Asked me in August and I would have said Hull, Stoke and 1 from Fulham, Wigan, WBA, Bolton. Things have clearly become a lot more worrying since then.

Im resigned to the fact that we are now going down.

Nice one Ashley.

it's not just ashley's fault and for christs sake dont be so apathetic its embarrassing.

As embarrassing as us being in the fizzy pop league next season?

Wake up sonna, hes managed to fuck this up worse than FFS ever did.

We should go for Roberto Mancini  :angel: (no reason at all that i mention that)  :cheesy:

We will win the league every year, but never the CL though.

roberto mancini is awful....

He won the league 3 times though :D give him some credit got damnit

The first one doesn't really count.

ditto! with the player that inter milan has.. and the turmoil of serie A...  even roeder can win them... mancini team will never had rigid and determination whatsoever. he build team based on what he like and not like more like emotional problem. inter win with mancini never been convincing also.

We should go for Roberto Mancini  :angel: (no reason at all that i mention that)  :cheesy:

We will win the league every year, but never the CL though.

roberto mancini is awful....

He won the league 3 times though :D give him some credit got damnit

The first one doesn't really count.

Actually it does... doesnt matter if it should or not.

If Bolt and Powell run against eachother, and Bolt win over Powell, a week later Bolt gets caught using unlegal medicine, who will get the gold medal then? i rest my case

More like if Bolt and Powell are both using illegal medicine and only Bolt gets caught. That would be a better comparison.