Mike Ashley I Hope You're Happy

Tooj

I would say that since 1992, this is by far the most disarray the club has been in which indirectly makes it possibly the worst squad because of the affect it is having on confidence, morale and all round instability.

exactly. But in terms of the squad of players, we also have too many players who won't play enough games.

In terms of confidence & morale though ???

Tough call  :undecided:

:nods:

Too much of this "OMG this is the worst its been" bollocks on here at the moment. 

Everyone still associated with the club needs to pull together & concentrate on getting us out of this mess, players, owner, manager & supporters.  It's a cliche & a pun, but it's time to be United.

As things stand do you expect us to be relegated, NE5?

Kinnear might have enough about him to save us, he's tough and he's got their heads up a bit, but I don't see much of a chance without some new, quality players in January. If we don't win tomorrow, we will be bottom of the table soon. And bottom of the table in November, with such a small squad of players who will actually be fit enough to play games, is frightening.

We need one good striker to replace Viduka, who will play regularly, without a doubt, at least.

As things stand do you expect us to be relegated, NE5?

Kinnear might have enough about him to save us, he's tough and he's got their heads up a bit, but I don't see much of a chance without some new, quality players in January. If we don't win tomorrow, we will be bottom of the table soon. And bottom of the table in November, with such a small squad of players who will actually be fit enough to play games, is frightening.

We need one good striker to replace Viduka, who will play regularly, without a doubt, at least.

Cheers. Regardless of who's at fault, we need to start doing something soon or we'll be up shit creek without a paddle. Agree on the striker, on paper with Owen, Martins, Viduka and others we're seemingly well covered but injuries have not been kind to this club in years. Xisco needs time but he's certainly not the kind of class we can rely on right now.

Btw all I mean when I go on about your posts is that I want that kind of response (to me and others) rather than the petty references to past disagreements. I disagree with lots of people on lots of things but I try not to deliberately patronise and wind them up. I don't care who starts it, you ought to rise above it as you can make good posts when you're not in that mode. :thup:

In terms of confidence & morale though ???

Tough call  :undecided:

:nods:

Too much of this "OMG this is the worst its been" bollocks on here at the moment. 

Everyone still associated with the club needs to pull together & concentrate on getting us out of this mess, players, owner, manager & supporters.  It's a cliche & a pun, but it's time to be United.

:thup:

Guest Washington_Mag

I am sitting with my penis out as I read this.

Well unless you wear a balaclava I imagine it's more or less inevitable.

Canny

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-bullingdon-club-when-gentlemen-fall-out-973702.html

it's an interesting piece,starts off about the bullingdon club but the fun is about dueling. the reasons for (petty arguments and personal sleights),weapons used (swords,pistols and infected sausages !!).

how about mick and NE5 at dawn by Milburn's statue in a battle to the death,armed with rolled up 1974 FA cup final programmes ?

What's Ashley got to do with this?.

He's ripped the club apart and turned it into a national joke by  forcing out a perfectly good manager who loves the club.

he didn't force keegan out.

Him and his system made Keegan's job untenable. Pretty close enough.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've read in a long time. Just face facts, Keegan is a bottler and it's time to get over it.

Spoken like a true Makem,...now f-ck off

So that's your answer to everything is it?, don't like what's being said about the messiah and this is all you can come up with. Why don't you come out of your cave and start standing upright on your two legs.

He's ripped the club apart and turned it into a national joke by  forcing out a perfectly good manager who loves the club.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've read in a long time. Just face facts, Keegan is a bottler and it's time to get over it.

So that's your answer to everything is it?, don't like what's being said about the messiah and this is all you can come up with. Why don't you come out of your cave and start standing upright on your two legs.

Grunt....i mean (unt

;D

Come on man CP and Tooj stand up right you cavemen mongs  ;D

This thread could equally be called 'Kevin Keegan I Hope You're Happy'.

Strongly disagree - West Ham lost their manager but didn't turn into a farce. 

Umm, they're about to be fined £30m for what happened with Tevez-Mascherano, and quite probably be forced to sell their main players. :lol:

Umm, they're about to be fined £30m for what happened with Tevez-Mascherano, and quite probably be forced to sell their main players. :lol:

Not linked to the manager leaving so what's your point?

So you don't think that's the reason Curbishley walked?

So you don't think that's the reason Curbishley walked?

Nope, he said it was to do with transfer policy and having to sell players such as Ferdinand but that's irrelevant to my point - Curbishleys departure was NOT the reason for West Ham descending into farce - yes, they may have other issues but they didn't collapse because Curbishley left.

Keegan left and it shouldn't have meant we descended into the circus that we have - the reason for that is Ashley.

So again, my question

I didn't see West Ham fans go in a huff with the board, starting protests, pressure groups, etc. for forcing Curbishley out, so they were able to go about the job of getting a replacement.

Our fans have protested to get the "Cockney Mafia Out", so until they're gone, how can we get a full-time manager.

Perhaps without the protests, etc. they'd have been able to get a new manager in full-time...but that would have meant Ashley wouldn't be selling up now. Short-term, we're in a bigger mess, but longer-term, with a new owner, manager, etc. we'll be healthier than West Ham.

Keegan left and it shouldn't have meant we descended into the circus that we have - the reason for that is Ashley.

Thank god none of our fans did anything stupid such as threaten Ashley personally or try to organise boycotts of his business(es).

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Thank god none of our fans did anything stupid such as threaten Ashley personally or try to organise boycotts of his business(es).

Who did that? I thought they just said he wouldn't be made welcome.