N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

He is basiclly saying Villa and Spurs are bigger clubs with ambitions.  It actually hurts.

Anyway get him out the club.

Its an absolute disgrace that we have to sell before we buy but if we do then we need to get rid of Given, Owen & Zog and bring in Bassong like players in the positions we need.

We shouldn't have to sell anyone and I dont want to loose any but these are the only players we can get enough money to actually improve our squad. 

Sad times

Guest Heneage

He is basiclly saying Villa and Spurs are bigger clubs with ambitions.  It actually hurts.

Anyway get him out the club.

Its an absolute disgrace that we have to sell before we buy but if we do then we need to get rid of Given, Owen & Zog and bring in Bassong like players in the positions we need.

We shouldn't have to sell anyone and I dont want to loose any but these are the only players we can get enough money to actually improve our squad. 

Sad times

Assuming its true, could you really disagree? Villa are out performing us big style with bright future and Tottenham outspent us this year.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Welcome to the world of Mike Ashley's Newcastle United.

He's been off a while. Sick of hearing him. Just go already, you're not half as good as you think you are.

I'm also potentially suing the moody prick for making my home shirt redundant for the rest of the season given it's got N'ZOGBIA 14 on the back.

Bit off track this but......I'm sick and tired of all these players wanting to leave, can you honestly believe that any 'decent' player will want to come to this football club at present????!! Its quite alarming how many players are unhappy and would be happy to jump ship at any given chance, a far cry from where we were 3 years ago! I mean the only player who has actually signed is a below average premiership player whom knowbody wanted to touch last season! Say no more! RANT OVER!

Will go back to France for a few season, perform well, get a move to a big Italian club, spend most of his time on the bench, come back to England wth an average side and do "ok".

If he was half as good as he thinks he is he would have been at Arsenal already.

It would be interesting if Villa were one of the buying clubs. That would mean they would have targeted two of our recent wide players, both who have come in for criticism while here. Pompey have also targeted Joey Barton so the only midfielders who have had no interest shown in them are Nicky Butt and Damien Duff.

Does this give an indication where our real midfield problems lie?

This is just wrong from N'Zogbia. Just flat out wrong. It's downright insulting.

He doesn't have to keep on saying this sort of stuff as it really isn't necessary. Pretty shocking behaviour.

It would be interesting if Villa were one of the buying clubs. That would mean they would have targeted two of our recent wide players, both who have come in for criticism while here. Pompey have also targeted Joey Barton so the only midfielders who have had no interest shown in them are Nicky Butt and Damien Duff.

Ber interesting to see how O'Neill intends to incorporate Young, Zog and Milner. We should demand Reo-Coker in exchange from Villa.

It's not about individuals so much as it is about creating an effective unit.

Like someone mentioned, I hope we use him in a swap deal for someone.

I'd prefer to see him move abroad though, there must be someone half decent at PSG mad enough to come here.

Swap deals are the best way forward this window. I wouldnt mind the straight cash if I knew we would get it straight back to buy someone else, at least we are keep the squad numbers the same with swaps.