Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic 15/11/08 - post-match reaction from page 14

Rich

Kinnears biggest problem, his favoritism for Duff.

Duff played well today. I can't see how anyone could objectively argue with  that.

I can argue it, I think most people would.  I won't argue that he does a hell of a job of making it look like he's doing something though.  He runs about a lot, but he never really achieves anything.

I swear to God, I will dance on Damien Duff's fucking grave. :dave: Flashbacks of Dyer on the goalline - 'oh hello!' Fucking wanker.

Charlie came on and had them shitting themselves - funny, any Newcastle fan with half a brain could have told you that three years ago.

I feel as flat as a fart, worked so hard to get back to 1-1 then to go 1 up and blow it with a titus bramble header which he tried so hard to miss.  I'm fucking emotionally crippled at the moment.

Duff played well today. I can't see how anyone could objectively argue with  that.

Duff reminds me of a nursery rhyme character, he huffs and puffs but never blows the house down, he's a waste of space.

I swear to God, I will dance on Damien Duff's f***ing grave. :dave: Flashbacks of Dyer on the goalline - 'oh hello!' f***ing w*****.

Charlie came on and had them shitting themselves - funny, any Newcastle fan with half a brain could have told you that three years ago.

N'Zogbia set Martins up brilliantly, Duff had a part in the other goal but he's still shit and probably part of the reason why we substituted Enrique because he offered nothing when on the left unlike Martins who gave N'Zogbia something to pass to.

I've been moaning a lot about Duff, Ameobi and the poor quality of our centre midfield but really the problem all season bar a couple of games has been our defence, scoring 2 goals at home against Wigan should always be enough.  Our defence is rubbish, enrique gets worse the more he plays, Colo hasn't settled as yet,though think there is better to come, taylor hasn't improved and is still a liability, cacapa, well enough said, Beye hasn't quite looked fit and only Bassong has looked okay but is a kid.

I used to think we had shit squad but we can put out an okay 11  but we don't, we have a fucking horrendously shit squad & fucking woeful 11.  Thank god for them things called goalscorers because just maybe between Oba, Owen, Shola & Fatduka they should over the season score enough goals to keep us up.

Beye is getting worse every time I see him. Bernard & Baba should get there arses to Darsley Park & see if JFK will give them a contract as they are cant be any worse than Jose ffs. Duff & Jonas just switch flanks & don't mention to the other fucker they are going to being playing there now which leaves us exposed as both cunts are on the same flank. As for Duff in general he runs into positions to hide rather than make himself available. Anyone know how many games Bassong played at CB in the Metz team that got relegated last year? Colo (FREE PASS) needs a year to settle in as it is a different culture, new lingo, different ball, softer pitches etc.

It was pure joy for them 2 minutes we had the lead.

Cattermole is a prize cunt but light years ahead of Guthrie ("A KEEGAN SIGNING" WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS).

Beye is getting worse every time I see him. Bernard & Baba should get there arses to Darsley Park & see if JFK will give them a contract as they are cant be any worse than Jose ffs.

Hysterical nonsense.

Cattermole is a prize cunt but light years ahead of Guthrie ("A KEEGAN SIGNING" WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS).

Based on one game. Stunning insight you've got there.

I've been moaning a lot about Duff, Ameobi and the poor quality of our centre midfield but really the problem all season bar a couple of games has been our defence, scoring 2 goals at home against Wigan should always be enough.  Our defence is rubbish, enrique gets worse the more he plays, Colo hasn't settled as yet,though think there is better to come, taylor hasn't improved and is still a liability, cacapa, well enough said, Beye hasn't quite looked fit and only Bassong has looked okay but is a kid.

The way we play invites the opposition on to us, we hardly had a go at then until the last 15 or 20 minutes, laying the blame on the defence is too easy. 

If Xisco was the one doing what Ameobi's doing for us right now, he'd be as loved as Jonas.

Or if there were ZaNeY pictures of Shola with booze or his tongue stuck out.

Get a grip.

Are you the kid who posted the pictures?

I'm one of them. What's that got to do with anything?

Beye is getting worse every time I see him. Bernard & Baba should get there arses to Darsley Park & see if JFK will give them a contract as they are cant be any worse than Jose ffs.

Hysterical nonsense.

Cattermole is a prize c*** but light years ahead of Guthrie ("A KEEGAN SIGNING" WHATEVER THE f*** THAT MEANS).

I don't agree with Thespence but I understand his frustration.

Guest Heneage

Hysterical nonsense.

Cattermole is a prize c*** but light years ahead of Guthrie ("A KEEGAN SIGNING" WHATEVER THE f*** THAT MEANS).

Cattermole offers no more than Guthrie bar bad chalenges. Hes a useless thug.