Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

The two quotes from 'Kris' on that article sum up the great unwashed and what those who know them have to put up with on a regular basis.

People of newcastle get a GRIP!!!. In what world are newcastle possibly better than sunderland. No World is the answer. Luis enrique is not even fit to lace warren bartons boots never mind get into a PREMIERSHIP side such as sunderland. Maybe he would be a good bench warmer for us and he plays every week for you. Look at the state of your football club, it is a total wreck. Fat mike ( the Legend ) is doing a terrific job and rumour has it he has been spotted getting a new niall quinn tattoo!! Face it you are a spent set of nearly men who never quite acjieved what you set out to do. I also would like to add you wont even break sunderland championship points total of 105 and you are in a piss poor league!! We will see when you do a leeds and implode. Cant wait you sad geordie Bas***ds!!! FTM and merry xmas to the SCUM.

HAHA haway lads it would be seriously impossible for any sunderland fan to be jealous of newcastle. One question what have you ever won? Thought so. I cant see newcastle ever being a major force again. Even your greatest idol didnt want you at the time you needed him the most. He preferred MOTD apparently. Think something is seriously wrong there. Hows the new staduim going anyway Sportdirect. com what a complete joke you have become. Newcastle are embarrasing and to be honest if i didnt hate you so much i would feel sorry for you. If i remember correctly birmingham and wigan were premier! Where are you again????FTM scummy CUN**S

Haha, I love the bit ' Enrique rates Hughton as one of the top 5 managers he has played under '. Surely he's only played under about 4/5 managers?  :lol: Four with us right enough! Love Jose's attitude though, refreshing.

congratulations, you officially have the best avatar i've ever seen

The two quotes from 'Kris' on that article sum up the great unwashed and what those who know them have to put up with on a regular basis.

People of newcastle get a GRIP!!!. In what world are newcastle possibly better than sunderland. No World is the answer. Luis enrique is not even fit to lace warren bartons boots never mind get into a PREMIERSHIP side such as sunderland. Maybe he would be a good bench warmer for us and he plays every week for you. Look at the state of your football club, it is a total wreck. Fat mike ( the Legend ) is doing a terrific job and rumour has it he has been spotted getting a new niall quinn tattoo!! Face it you are a spent set of nearly men who never quite acjieved what you set out to do. I also would like to add you wont even break sunderland championship points total of 105 and you are in a piss poor league!! We will see when you do a leeds and implode. Cant wait you sad geordie Bas***ds!!! FTM and merry xmas to the SCUM.

HAHA haway lads it would be seriously impossible for any sunderland fan to be jealous of newcastle. One question what have you ever won? Thought so. I cant see newcastle ever being a major force again. Even your greatest idol didnt want you at the time you needed him the most. He preferred MOTD apparently. Think something is seriously wrong there. Hows the new staduim going anyway Sportdirect. com what a complete joke you have become. Newcastle are embarrasing and to be honest if i didnt hate you so much i would feel sorry for you. If i remember correctly birmingham and wigan were premier! Where are you again????FTM scummy CUN**S

They really are a twisted set of cunts aren't they?.

Guest Roger Kint

On top of the brilliant Luiz Enrique moment he says:

I also would like to add you wont even break sunderland championship points total of 105 and you are in a piss poor league!!

A quick google search shows that not only have Reading since beaten that figure but the year they got 105 points they went up with Watford & Bradford from a league with the combined might of Stockport, Tranmere, Crewe, Swindon, Huddersfield, Grimsby, Barnsley, Bury, Osford & Port Vale.......but yeah the current league is piss poor :idiot2:

Add this joker to the utter fucktards who text into the Daily Star constantly with gems like 'you geordie fans almost put the club into administration' 'what have you ever won' and my personal favourite 'enjoy YOUR fizzy pop league' and you get the level of bitterness these morons live in each day ;D

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2009/12/08/futbol/futbol_internacional/espanoles_mundo/1260279518_2.jpg

Jose Enrique has been nominated as one player in November of Newcastle. The Spanish side is a candidate for being the player rated by fans of 'magpie'. The English is now the clear favorite this season up to the Premier League after a great start.

Newcastle are leading the Coca-Cola Championship with 42 points and are now four behind second-placed West Bromwich, and 10 points in the third and that is the direct brand promotion to the Premier, Nottingham Forest.

The major campaign being conducted by the Spanish side is not going unnoticed and the last game against Watford (2-0) received the 'Man of the Match' as the best player in the game. Added to this is the nomination for best player of the month, something that has been repeated in previous months.

Several teams in the high zone of the classification and have asked for Jose Enrique for signing him in the winter market. The last to join was the Sunderland, which is what is more pressing in recent weeks to gain the services of Spanish. The defense is currently calm and focused only on returning to the Premiership with Newcastle.

England team's defense is still giving good results the team led by Chris Hughton. Of the 19 matches played so far, 11 of them at Newcastle ended a clean sheet.

I know it reads funny, just translated it with the google toolbar.