Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

In the interview does he say Bassong is great while Colo is good?

Viduka had/has sweet control but he offers so little over 90 mins with not being able to run or jump whack in his niggles & overall he is not worth it as he has found out since leaving us.

Guest neesy111

the guy has kept saying that he's happy to see out his contract, don't like the sounds of this, sounds like he's just happy to stay for the amount of money he's on

worth keeping though imo

Guest Heneage

It's funny though, a few questions ask about returns to Spain and 'Which club would you like to join' and he dismisses all of them, now if I was playing abroad and did a home interview I probably wouldn't be too bothered about saying I want to come back home.

I've said this for a while but I fully expect him to go in January, but if it's to the mackems, it would be one MASSIVE kick in the teeth like.  I Find it's strange how he hasn't been linked with Liverpool yet; he's Spanish, they've got Insua as first choice left back and although he's young he hasnt impressed me and Dossena for cover who's absolute garbage. I think Jose is good enough to play top 4 standard as it is and he's still relitively young.

I don't 'expect' him to go in january, but it's a terrifying possibility. I really want him to stay, since he didn't jump ship in the summer I think there's a good chance he might see out the season to find out if we go up.

For some reason a lot of pundits don't seem to rate him... from what I've heard anyway.

I don't 'expect' him to go in january, but it's a terrifying possibility. I really want him to stay, since he didn't jump ship in the summer I think there's a good chance he might see out the season to find out if we go up.

For some reason a lot of pundits don't seem to rate him... from what I've heard anyway.

He's Spanish and is a Newcastle defender. Pretty much the criteria.

Lets see if the powers that be can fight the urge to sell players when the offers come in. it would be madness selling almost anyone in january, that said we have come to expect as much now. i dont believe we have anyone that wants to jump ship in january. Unfortunatley that wont guarentee people leaving if bids are accepted.