Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Guest Heneage

A quick look at the Opta stats tells you out of the 22 players that started the game, only Bramble had a poorer pass completion % than Enrique.

Are you typing this using a headset ? Christ man one game.

A quick look at the Opta stats tells you out of the 22 players that started the game, only Bramble had a poorer pass completion % than Enrique.

Allardyce-esque

Its hard facts more like it.

Are you typing this using a headset ? Christ man one game.

It's not one game though is it. It continual poor performances You've quoted two games when he's been decent and that includes one from last Spring. That alone tells a story.

Just like he makes 80% of his tackles? And has made nigh 200 successful passes this year.

Well he tried to make over 50 passes today and failed with nearly half of them. 200 successful passes this year is hardly an impressive statistic. On occassions top Premier League players can make over 90 passes in a game. Your arguement is pitiful and comical.

Just like he makes 80% of his tackles? And has made nigh 200 successful passes this year.

Well he tried to make over 50 passes today and failed with nearly half of them. 200 successful passes this year is hardly an impressive statistic. On occassions top Premier League players can make over 90 passes in a game. Your arguement is pitiful and comical.

And yours isn't?!

And yours isn't?!

Well please bring some facts to the table to back up your opinion.

Your arguement is pitiful and comical.

Just like you then :lol:

Again, I'll ask you to bring an educated opinion and facts to the discussion rather than glib insipid comments and smilies.

And yours isn't?!

Well please bring some facts to the table to back up your opinion.

Are you NE5 in disguise?

Guest Heneage

Can I pull the "I bet he doesn't even go to game man" card, borrowed a mates ticket today did you?

Allardyce paid £6million for him and wasn't keen on playing him. KK was never sold on him and wanted a replacement too. JFK plays him out of necessity.

Why? Because this abomination of a footballer would struggle to pass the salt at a two person dinner party. An extremely bad footballer and January can't come quick enough to see if we can recoup some of our outlay and bring in someone who can successfully pass the ball six yards.

Insane overstatement of his failings after a sensible opening line :lol:

Dunno if you're on the wind-up or what, but that's some of the most exaggerated tripe I've read on here for a while, and it's not like your competition is scarce.

Something definitely "off" about him though, much like many of our players, but I'm not sure if passing ability/technique is it.

Allardyce paid £6million for him and wasn't keen on playing him. KK was never sold on him and wanted a replacement too. JFK plays him out of necessity.

Why? Because this abomination of a footballer would struggle to pass the salt at a two person dinner party. An extremely bad footballer and January can't come quick enough to see if we can recoup some of our outlay and bring in someone who can successfully pass the ball six yards.

Insane overstatement of his failings after a sensible opening line :lol:

Dunno if you're on the wind-up or what, but that's some of the most exaggerated tripe I've read on here for a while, and it's not like your competition is scarce.

Something definitely "off" about him though, much like many of our players, but I'm not sure if passing ability/technique is it.

It's the lack of options to pass to once he's got the ball if you ask me. Defensively he still looks pretty solid to me, if he can be criticised it would be for not over-lapping with the winger.

This is the exact sort of s**** he doesn't need. You wonder why we get called a banana republic. How do you EVER expect our back four to gain a sense of unity and operating together if we say "Well hes been crap change" he has hardly had a steady run of games, with most fans having the cheek to call him s**** when we've had players who have been far worse and got away with it. Beye Enrique Taylor Colocinni is our best back 4

So instead of bitching and calling people "Abominations." Why not get behind a player that is obviously struggling more than likely due to the fact every manager and fan hes come across has had no faith in him.

Nixon, this is a bit rich bearing in mind i seem to recall coming back from the Man City game a few weeks ago, coming on here to see you had started a thread absolutely slating Andy Carroll, who fair enough didn't play well but was thrown into a match less than a week after returning from long term injury!

Guest Heneage

This is the exact sort of s**** he doesn't need. You wonder why we get called a banana republic. How do you EVER expect our back four to gain a sense of unity and operating together if we say "Well hes been crap change" he has hardly had a steady run of games, with most fans having the cheek to call him s**** when we've had players who have been far worse and got away with it. Beye Enrique Taylor Colocinni is our best back 4

So instead of bitching and calling people "Abominations." Why not get behind a player that is obviously struggling more than likely due to the fact every manager and fan hes come across has had no faith in him.

Nixon, this is a bit rich bearing in mind i seem to recall coming back from the Man City game a few weeks ago, coming on here to see you had started a thread absolutely slating Andy Carroll, who fair enough didn't play well but was thrown into a match less than a week after returning from long term injury!

What? Mate if you go back my points were totally different. Carroll I bemoaned a sheer lack of effort, and ability to chase. Totally different man.

Both threads are the same , as both are having a pop at a NUFC player,  doesn't make a difference if one is for lack of effort and one is for lack of ability you were still having a pop at a player  and i just think find it funny that you started one but have a go at someone else.

I haven't read the entire thread, only saw the first couple of posts so don't know what else has been sent.

It's the lack of options to pass to once he's got the ball if you ask me. Defensively he still looks pretty solid to me, if he can be criticised it would be for not over-lapping with the winger.

That's exactly what's wrong, the lack of passing options.  N'Zogbia made a difference but he wouldn't have made such a difference if the pass to Martins was to Duff instead.

Both threads are the same , as both are having a pop at a NUFC player,  doesn't make a difference if one is for lack of effort and one is for lack of ability you were still having a pop at a player  and i just think find it funny that you started one but have a go at someone else.

I haven't read the entire thread, only saw the first couple of posts so don't know what else has been sent.

Different circumstances really.

You can change your name but same same old s*** comes out .tbh most of the defence were s*** so lets pick on Enrique ,you will probably say Owen is s*** next.

enriques positioning was poor and his distribution was shocking. looked like he was going throught the motions.

The lad is just an worryingly inconsistent. One week he looks really promising, the next he looks woeful. We're just lucky Wise did such a good job of making sure we had someone else to play there.

The lad is just an worryingly inconsistent. One week he looks really promising, the next he looks woeful. We're just lucky Wise did such a good job of making sure we had someone else to play there.

I've been impressed with Bassong too. O0