Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Guest Howaythetoon

Another good performance tonight.

That's putting it mildly, he was immense tonight. To out skill and out strength Rooney, leaving him flat on his arse, is no mean feat and he did a combination of that a few times. Considering who they had at LB, I thought our own was by far the best on the night. Keeps getting better and I love his attitude and the way he keeps surprising us with that pace and strength of his. Those skills as well. Him and Jonas link up quite decently and it was no coincidence that Ronaldo stayed wide left because he'd have had a torrid time trying to escape from Jonas and Enrique and would have actually had to defend himself.

Our best player today IMO.  Not that its saying much as we were s****!

He was fantastic and we were FAR from being s***.

Thats an old post skirge mate  :colo:

:lol: so it was my bad.

:D

Another good performance tonight.

That's putting it mildly, he was immense tonight. To out skill and out strength Rooney, leaving him flat on his arse, is no mean feat and he did a combination of that a few times. Considering who they had at LB, I thought our own was by far the best on the night. Keeps getting better and I love his attitude and the way he keeps surprising us with that pace and strength of his. Those skills as well. Him and Jonas link up quite decently and it was no coincidence that Ronaldo stayed wide left because he'd have had a torrid time trying to escape from Jonas and Enrique and would have actually had to defend himself.

I can't be fucked to type that much but aye my post was short version of that.

Enrique is really fulfilling his potential. Looks like he'll turn out to be a great signing after all.

It's shameful how we're so low in the table with some of the quality we've got. It's all down to the manager (or lack thereof) and the team who appointed him.

Enrique is really fulfilling his potential. Looks like he'll turn out to be a great signing after all.

It's shameful how we're so low in the table with some of the quality we've got. It's all down to the manager (or lack thereof) and the team who appointed him.

we dont have a midfield, which is where games are won or lost. The quality in defence means nothing with the shite they're behind

Will be knocking on the door for the Spain squad soon, who's their LB atm?

Capdevilla, who's getting on a bit. Don't think Spain have been blessed with a lot of depth in the LB position so he may have a decent chance.

The fact that he plays for Newcastle might hurt him a bit though :(

Capdevilla, who's getting on a bit. Don't think Spain have been blessed with a lot of depth in the LB position so he may have a decent chance.

How's Del Horno getting on these days?

Just needs a good game against Liverpool to be honest.  :laugh:

Don't think he's getting a game for Valencia seeing how I haven't heard his name uttered in the past year or so.

Was kinda forgetting that he existed actually.

Don't think he's getting a game for Valencia seeing how I haven't heard his name uttered in the past year or so.

Was kinda forgetting that he existed actually.

Yeah he kinda dropped off the radar a bit.

Guest Heneage

Good to see him getting praise, when he gets a good midfield infront we should see some improvement all round.

Guest Stephen927

After some of the stick hes got and with his manager coming out in the media saying he basically doesn't rate him, he's came out and shown a lot of bottle.

Credit to the lad.

That performace shows he cares and backed up what he had to say in the press, he comes good and keeps up that kind of form he will be a massive + for our survuval fight.

Beye back as well soon all we need now is Colo to show that same level of improvement.

Really getting to rate Enrique at the moment, considering how bad our results have been that's an achievement in itself.

The fact he didn't throw the toys out of the pram and ask to leave when a succession of managers were dropping him shows he has a bit of steel about him as well.