If you could have one of them back....

oldtype
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sibbers never should have been let go. good squad player. a fit dyer or emre would have been good but never likely to happen. probably faye for me always looked solid at dm. and would have played most games this season.

He only ever looked decent in Europe when we were playing a slower game, in the premiership he was pretty poor...

you forgot Craig Bellamy

Assuming you can't read then.

no, I said he forgot Craig Bellamy ie to put him in the list ? I wouldn't take any player back that we have sold in the last 2 years, but that will change if we lose Zoggy, Owen or Taylor, thanks to the actions of that soopa Mike Ashley.

Are you awake or just dozy dozing

Ashley bombed Bellamy out? ???

To answer the question, probably none of them.

None of them would take us to the next level, either not up to it or injury prone.

There replacements are taking us  to a lower level......how I yearn for Newcastle United to be challenging for a Intertoto place again.

I don't think this set of players are technically a worse group as footballers, they're just being poorly managed & not getting results.

None of them would take us to the next level, either not up to it or injury prone.

There replacements are taking us  to a lower level......how I yearn for Newcastle United to be challenging for a Intertoto place again.

As far as I'm concerned, that lot (Faye apart) are deadwood that needed shipping out

Faye. Although one thing people tend to forget with him is that he never had the greatest fitness record while with us iirc.

Or that he wasn't that good either.

Better than what we have apart from Colo though. Not saying much like.

Parker closely followed by a fit Emre and a fit Dyer.

Saying stuff like that though is pointless.

If they were fit?

That like saying IF Bramble could keep concentration for 90mins or if Milner had more pace, neither is going to happen, and a fit Emre & Dyer will never ever happen. Wonder how many league games each have started and finished since leaving, reackon it will be less than 10 together.

I'd take none of them back fwiw.

Faye and Bramble are so much better than Taylor it shouldn't even be up for debate to be honest

I feel sorry for Bramble. Beyond the comedy, it seems nearly every mistake he makes is punished, whereas many other defenders make similar errors but don't get punished.

And with Faye, can someone tell me what the fuss is/was about him? From what I saw he was a decent defender who was fairly solid, but not a lot more.

Faye and Bramble are so much better than Taylor it shouldn't even be up for debate to be honest

I feel sorry for Bramble. Beyond the comedy, it seems nearly every mistake he makes is punished, whereas many other defenders make similar errors but don't get punished.

And with Faye, can someone tell me what the fuss is/was about him? From what I saw he was a decent defender who was fairly solid, but not a lot more.

Something of which Taylor & Cacapa have proven not to be.