Kinnear hints at January targets...

CPL

Didn't he say they were both worth £10 million?!

So why people are mentioning Riise I will never know.

Baptista might be one. Not sure he's been used too much by Roma.

The one from Roma is worth 2million apparently.  So no Baptista

Could be £2m in loan fees/wages

I live in West Brom, a lot of their fans do not rate Miller at all, surely we don't need Baggies rejects...are things really that bad?

It's unlike me to respond to threads, but I've just got in, and have to wonder, has no one thought of the option of Podolski??  He's not in the team for Bayern, and definitely would be worth 10 million playing at his best.  Just a thought, but I reckon quite a likely one.

We are a team that is a total shambles at the moment..a team whose future is uncertain a team that is 4th bottom of the league with relegation a very strong possibility...Now why the fuck would Lucas Podolski want to swap the comfort and security he has with Bayern Munich for the laughing stock shower of shit that is us at the moment

Guest Heneage

We are a team that is a total shambles at the moment..a team whose future is uncertain a team that is 4th bottom of the league with relegation a very strong possibility...Now why the f*** would Lucas Podolski want to swap the comfort and security he has with Bayern Munich for the laughing stock shower of s*** that is us at the moment

Loan?

Tbh Loans will be our friend this year, great chance for guys to put themselves in a shop window.

interesting some people think ashley would spend 2m on acquiring a player for 6 months who'll then fuck off back to his club, who'll then sell him on for the full fee to someone else

if ashley spends anything, which i doubt, imo it will be only be on permanent transfers for his "balance sheet"...just don't see him throwing money away on loans

I really hope its not a striker we sign (IF we sign). Why on earth would we want another striker?

Its got to be a CM. Its got to be. We're so thin in that area....especially going forward. I guess thats where Denilson comes into the fray then. He'd be brilliant for us, imo. We'd have trouble making the move permanent but it'd be worth it.

2 CM's or a CM and a CB would do me.  :angel:

Guest NorwegianMag

Fucking hell, I'm 100% sure the guy from Roma is Riise, unfortunatly. He's fucking disgrace. Shite fotballer. I will be rather piss of if we signed him.

Guest Hellhammer

f***ing hell, I'm 100% sure the guy from Roma is Riise, unfortunatly. He's f***ing disgrace. s**** fotballer. I will be rather piss of if we signed him.

No shit... Anyway, Riise is better than what we have at this moment, so if we could get a loan-deal, then this wouldnt be too bad.

We are a team that is a total shambles at the moment..a team whose future is uncertain a team that is 4th bottom of the league with relegation a very strong possibility...Now why the f*** would Lucas Podolski want to swap the comfort and security he has with Bayern Munich for the laughing stock shower of s*** that is us at the moment

First team football and  chance to play in the premiership and prove he can still do it at the top level.

I really hope its not a striker we sign (IF we sign). Why on earth would we want another striker?

Its got to be a CM. Its got to be. We're so thin in that area....especially going forward. I guess thats where Denilson comes into the fray then. He'd be brilliant for us, imo. We'd have trouble making the move permanent but it'd be worth it.

2 CM's or a CM and a CB would do me.  :angel:

Owen being sold?