Kinnear hints at January targets...

CPL

Larsson from Birmingham might be worth another shot. Especially as we still don't have a proper right winger.

I am shocked no one went for him.

O'Neill would have been far better off spending that £12 million on him rather than Milner.

Larsson is at least 3 times the player.

You really have to wonder wht some of these managers are looking at sometimes.

Milner doesn't do a single thing better than Larsson. Not one thing. Crazy.

There's no way he's 3 times the player like.

I agree.

He's at least 5 times the player.

He didn't spend money in the last two windows when he wanted to be here. So why will anything change when he clearly wants out?

because his asset is worth a lot more in the prem than the championship.

don't think he will but it's a "why" ?

Surely buying player will add to the value of the club, so why wouldn't he spend money?

Especially considering who his team seemed capable of bringing in, with most of our recent purchases likely to at least retain and quite possibly increase their value over time (a pretty rare thing for us).

I think its just as well the server is going to be well installed by Jan 31st because I can see it going f***ing beserk on here

Yeah right. Believe what you want to hear. In reality we'll be stuck with what we've got and it might be March-April time when we see it happening. Depends on whether what the situation is though. A new server might not want to take over the board if it looks like we still might go down by then.

So if we spend a decent amount this Jan then will people start to change there minds about Ashley?

No, we shouldn't be in this position in the first place.

And no he wont splash that much. 

Said in another article JFK sees himself as a bit of a wheeler and dealer so we'll see.  Hope he can do a 'arry. 

I won't be happy with the situation but if he can do with limited funds and actually strengthen the squad then it'll help me sleep better. 

So if we spend a decent amount this Jan then will people start to change there minds about Ashley?

If we don't, will you? Or will it be all Kinnear & NUSC's fault?

Good question. What gave you the inspiration?

I dunno to be honest - there are so many external factors to consider, its hard for me to write someone off as quickly as the majority so i couldnt say knowing that the owner wants to sell the club.

If i knew that he wanted to keep the club then didnt spend, i'll be right there with the rest of you waving that little "cockney mafia out" flag, but its hard to expect an owner to spend good money on an asset he's looking to sell after fans like yourself dont acknowledge any difficulties he's had whilst trying to run the club and give him 1 year to implement his long term fan.

Still he has no excuse, he should of spent more this summer, i mean if his manager wasnt authorising transfers (Skejlbred, Zayatte, Gomis, etc...) then he should of got his men to sign some players.....oh wait....

Samba and Warnock would improve our defensive options a fair amount, but I'd be amazed if we had the money to go for either and Blackburn would never sell both anyway.

Ship Cacapa and Edgar out if possible to make way. :lol:

Samba and Warnock would improve our defensive options a fair amount, but I'd be amazed if we had the money to go for either and Blackburn would never sell both anyway.

Ship Cacapa and Edgar out if possible to make way. :lol:

I think they're both overrated tbh, Blackburn have conceded three more goals than us. Would certainly improve our options of course.