Chelsea 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/11/08 - post match reaction from page 15

Dave

Guest elbee909

haha chelsea, you can't even beat shitty relegation threatened newcastle. have some of that you COCKNEY TWATS!

Yeah.  SHITS.

Fucking delighted. I love how SSN made out we 'parked the bus' like it was a bad thing for us to do against a quality side full of goals and confidence. Er, we're shit in case you didn't notice.

Sounds like a fantastic defensive performance.

Happy with that. We've got some quality players in this team, absolutely no two ways about it. Difficult to be overjoyed because we'll probably go and lose at Boro now, or something, but we definitely did well today from a defensive point of view.

Fucking delighted. I love how SSN made out we 'parked the bus' like it was a bad thing for us to do against a quality side full of goals and confidence. Er, we're shit in case you didn't notice.

Only caught the second half but we played the 8-1-1 formation and it worked a treat. Whole actual defence and Guthrie playing particularly well.

Really only seemed to me like we "parked it" after Martins came off.  Played as well as could be expected first half and into the 2nd.  Completely harsh of them to whinge about that.

What a completely unexpected result.