Chelsea 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/11/08 - post match reaction from page 15

Dave

I wish i wasn't so apathetic, it's just so blatantly obvious that we're gonna lose next week at Smogland. :lol:

We've just picked up the point I'd have been happy with there. :smug:

Aye, agreed. We've put ourselves in a situation again, where we've got a good result and we have to 'quantify' it, or summat-or-other, with the next two games. We failed miserably last time (Villa win, then Fulham/Wigan). Six points from the next two games are attainable with the quality we've got.

I'd be delighted with 4.

Here is a crazy suggestion but how about Taylor as a defensive midfielder and drop Butt?

Edit: Or collocini as defensive midfielder?

Or better still, leave the defence the way it is and use January to replace Butt.

Guest firetotheworks

Colo is awesome on FIFA 09. :pow:

Off topic a bit but can you confirm that Fifa 09 is better that the new pro evo? The demo suggests so.

I wish i wasn't so apathetic, it's just so blatantly obvious that we're gonna lose next week at Smogland. :lol:

We've just picked up the point I'd have been happy with there. :smug:

Aye, agreed. We've put ourselves in a situation again, where we've got a good result and we have to 'quantify' it, or summat-or-other, with the next two games. We failed miserably last time (Villa win, then Fulham/Wigan). Six points from the next two games are attainable with the quality we've got.

I'd be delighted with 4.

Sorry, yes - absolutely, so would i. Basically i just mean we 'should' get a couple of really good results after this.

... i was about to say there that i'd be disappointed with anything less than four. But with Kinnear still here, we're bound to fail to deliver so i'm not gonna get my hopes up too high.

Not taking owt away from today, like.

Still going on about the 'park the bus' shit on SSN. Have they not seen us this season? ???

GIVE US SOME FUCKING CREDIT.

No one likes a party pooper and we pooped the party big time today. The fact it was us that pooped theior party makes it a double-whammy of party-pooping as far as they are concerned and they're all seriously nose-out-of-joint about it, because their party has been pooped and nobody likes a pooping of their party.

Guest toonlass

Still going on about the 'park the bus' shit on SSN. Have they not seen us this season? ???

No one likes a party pooper and we pooped the party big time today. The fact it was us that pooped theior party makes it a double-whammy of party-pooping as far as they are concerned and they're all seriously nose-out-of-joint about it, because their party has been pooped and nobody likes a pooping of their party.

That's a lot of poop!

Guest toonlass

Feels like a win

Eh?

Seriously?

I'm happy enough that we came away from there with something, but I certainly don't feel like we won.

Agreed, happy with the point but it definitely felt like a nil nil to me.

get all that poop out of your mouth, poopmouth.