LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Fulham v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

The difference with Newcastle this season is that they've found ways to win, even when they haven't played well; we saw that against QPR. Fulham had a bad result against 10-man Blackburn, but they'll be looking to put that right at home and I think they will bounce back.

Fulham v Newcastle

The difference with Newcastle this season is that they've found ways to win, even when they haven't played well; we saw that against QPR. Fulham had a bad result against 10-man Blackburn, but they'll be looking to put that right at home and I think they will bounce back.

The fk is Paul?

he reckons Arsenal v Man U will be goalless!!  i'll be amazed if both of those defences keeps a clean sheet, i think the game is guaranteed goals.

8-2 to Arsenal tbh.

(Arsenal will nick it I reckon, 1-0).

Fulham v Newcastle

Paul the Octopus is back from the dead  :frantic:

Fulham v Newcastle

Paul the Octopus is back from the dead  :frantic:

His comments and prediction aren't a million miles from what I'm expecting tbh

Senegal's early exit from the Africa Cup of Nations is happy days for Newcastle because it means Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse will be back with them a lot earlier than anyone expected.

The Magpies had a few problems at the other end when they conceded so many goals in quick succession in their defeat by Fulham on Saturday but their collapse started when they conceded a penalty that never was, and I think it was a blip rather than a sign of any defensive issues. We know how well organised they are at the back.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1