LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 2 weeks later...
Wolves find themselves without a manager having been unable to replace Mick McCarthy. I don't think it will make too much difference going into this game. The Wolves players are professionals and will be up for this fixture regardless, and they're perhaps due a change in fortunes.

Newcastle shipped five goals in their latest outing and will still be reeling from that humiliation. They're at home though and could be expected to bounce back.

Prediction: 1-2

Newcastle v Wolves

Wolves' search for a new manager has become a mess now. They said they would have a manager in place in time for this game but they are still scrapping around, which is a worry.

Are they looking for a manager for the next two-and-a-half seasons, or the next 14 games just to keep them up? When you hear that they approached Walter Smith, then that suggests to me that it is the latter.

It's a big decision, but the owner has to make his mind up and forget about what the fans are saying. And it isn't the end of the world if they go down, either.

Like West Brom, they have been relegated before, and they have both bounced back. People might dismiss them as a yo-yo club but I would back Wolves to come back after one year if they had to.

I'm not surprised Mick McCarthy was sacked when he was. The writing is on the wall when, after a poor run of form, you get beaten 5-1 at home by your local rivals. Mick is a decent guy but unfortunately for him, I don't think there was any comeback from that.

I can't see things getting any better for them on Saturday, either. Newcastle are close to full strength now Cheick Tiote is back from the Africa Cup of Nations and Yohan Cabaye is fit, and it looks like Papiss Demba Cisse and Demba Ba will be unleashed up front together.

As unpredictable as the Premier League can be sometimes, there is only one winner for me here.

Prediction: 2-0

It'll be a mindfuck if he thinks we'll win.

I'm waiting for the apocolypse or a meteor to strike, because I'm scared shitless......Lawro thinks we'll beat the mighty Wolves?

no more mccarthy so so more wolves wins from Lawro's pov methinks

It'll be a mindfuck if he thinks we'll win.

I'm waiting for the apocolypse or a meteor to strike, because I'm scared shitless......Lawro thinks we'll beat the mighty Wolves?

no more mccarthy so so more wolves wins from Lawro's pov methinks

with the rate they're getting turned down, McCarthy will be next on the shortlist!

Wolves find themselves without a manager having been unable to replace Mick McCarthy. I don't think it will make too much difference going into this game. The Wolves players are professionals and will be up for this fixture regardless, and they're perhaps due a change in fortunes.

Newcastle shipped five goals in their latest outing and will still be reeling from that humiliation. They're at home though and could be expected to bounce back.

Prediction: 1-2

I thought this was fucking true man, thats how shite Lawro is :lol: