LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

He always was an arsehole, not surprised to learn this about his views and outlook on life now. The way he carried on as a commentator was excruciatingly unfunny and tbh unprofessional to the point he should have been sacked for that itself. Imagine sitting at a World Cup and moaning about every aspect of it, disrespecting your hosts and various other parties, and being arrogant enough to think it was alright. 

It was totally embarrassing, as was he generally. Glad he's off our screens. 

Love the thing where he's suggested he's been sidelined because he's "old and white". What he's failed to realise is that there are plenty "old and white" presenters and pundits still employed, all of them are just way more entertaining, insightful, intelligent, knowledgeable and happy to be there than he ever was.

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Love the thing where he's suggested he's been sidelined because he's "old and white". What he's failed to realise is that there are plenty "old and white" presenters and pundits still employed, all of them are just way more entertaining, insightful, intelligent, knowledgeable and happy to be there than he ever was.

Attenborough is old and white and still going in his 90s. Because he isn’t a cunt.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Tbf that conspiracy has some merit. 

I’m down with it. Missus is now a proper tinfoil hatter and I generally poo-poo all the ones she comes out with. However him squealing rather than taking porridge time seems likely and can see Mossad pre-emptively icing him.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

I’m down with it. Missus is now a proper tinfoil hatter and I generally poo-poo all the ones she comes out with. However him squealing rather than taking porridge time seems likely and can see Mossad pre-emptively icing him.

They iced Mandelson's supplier as well. 

Unless the CCTV was broken whilst the guards were having a snooze. 

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

He's all over the gaff on TV these days but never ever gets asked about his relationship with the KNOWN Mossad asset. 20240623_181026.thumb.jpg.d1da611dfa76240d6f613351b8e2f717.jpg20240623_181007.thumb.jpg.1ed2ccb35d7dab12f59fbc2cec42ba56.jpg

Mandelson is like one of these fucking political cancer's that we'll only be free of when he dies. Abhorrent bloke.

On 24/06/2024 at 01:44, Disco said:

Le Tissier Goat GIF by Southampton FC

I mean, I was watching it thinking 'well yeah of course he would know Ghislaine Maxwell, he was Derby manager when Robert Maxwell owned the club.  Doesn't mean he's in Epstein's noncing gang'

And then there is the antisemitic conspiracy rug pull at the end ... lovely stuff.  Totally thought it was going down a different conspiracy rabbit hole

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I mean, I was watching it thinking 'well yeah of course he would know Ghislaine Maxwell, he was Derby manager when Robert Maxwell owned the club.  Doesn't mean he's in Epstein's noncing gang'

And then there is the antisemitic conspiracy rug pull at the end ... lovely stuff.  Totally thought it was going down a different conspiracy rabbit hole

Oxford :thup:

I never knew that Maxwell owned a football club until now though. Makes the original story a touch less random I suppose.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

And there it is :lol:

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Agree. Nowt worse than seeing brazen anti semitic nonsense and people willingly supporting it. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: What's antisemitic about it? Maxwell was a Mossad agent, that's not a conspiracy theory or even controversial.

Him being killed by mossad is a conspiracy though? It might one you believe but a conspiracy nonetheless.

It comes back to people thinking that Isreal and Jewish people control the world.

Martin Dillon and Gordon Thomas book worth a read on this topic. Maxwell clearly had some sort of relationship with Mossad and based on some of the historical Mossad operations (that are in the public domain) it isn't totally ridiculous to suggest the possibility imo. Obviously these type of viewpoints all get jumbled together and tarred with the crackpot conspiracy brush and Lawro hardly the best advocate for anything.