LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

What the f*** is up with Shearer, though, seriously? I can't believe the amount of crap he manages to talk in the space of 80 minutes or whatever.

It's almost as if his body has been inhabited by Shearer the player's polar opposite.

He tries too hard to be neutral. Your last sentence pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/28/article-2067232-0EF56D7300000578-959_468x286.jpg

(Not sure why I posted this :laugh:)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00796/gary-Glitter_796955c.jpg

Talking about Owen:

"Newcastle for a few quid"

Lawro, you are a prized cunt.

What context what this used in?

Fucking tramp that he is.

The impression I got was that he was reeling out the big clubs he had played for but when mentioning Newcastle hinted that money was the reason he was there as we are not as big as the other clubs.

He may have been having a pop at the fact he was here on very big money or came just for the money, but the first thought is probably more close to what he was meaning. Bit cuntish really.

Guest johnson293

Talking about Owen:

The impression I got was that he was reeling out the big clubs he had played for but when mentioning Newcastle hinted that money was the reason he was there as we are not as big as the other clubs.

He may have been having a pop at the fact he was here on very big money or came just for the money, but the first thought is probably more close to what he was meaning. Bit cuntish really.

Said it on the Owen thread, but having seen it, and the context, I thought the ".... for a few quid" bit may have been about the fee, rather than the wage, etc.

Talking about Owen:

Said it on the Owen thread, but having seen it, and the context, I thought the ".... for a few quid" bit may have been about the fee, rather than the wage, etc.

:thup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/15938308.stm

Newcastle v Chelsea (1245 GMT)

There will be a big tribute to the late former Newcastle midfielder Gary Speed before this game, and rightly so. It will be an emotional occasion.

This is a big game for both teams too. Newcastle were absolutely outstanding defensively in their draw against Manchester United last week, with players throwing their bodies in the way and their goalkeeper Tim Krul making some tremendous saves.

Because of that point at Old Trafford, there will an expectancy from the Newcastle fans and I think they are going to get another draw here.

I think they have been better this year when teams have come on to them, and I think Chelsea will come to St James' Park and push on. Chelsea are not as good a team as they were and they don't have that awesome power in midfield but I still think they will attack.

Chelsea played a weakened team in their Carling Cup defeat by Liverpool on Tuesday but, for me, the biggest thing for their manager Andre Villas Boas to decide on is who are his best strikers, and then just stick with them.

At the moment, he is changing his strikers for virtually every game and when you do that there is no way that your front two or three can get any kind of understanding going. Daniel Sturridge and Juan Mata should be in there but Villas Boas has to decide who else is going to play.

He has a few other problems to contend with as well, though, but we sort of knew that already. It is the end of the old guard at Stamford Bridge and Villas Boas has to get some new players in January. The team clearly needs a revamp and he should not be dumped before he gets the chance to carry it out.

It is getting to crunch time for Villas Boas, though, with Chelsea's next two games against Valencia in the Champions League and Manchester City in the Premier League both being so important.

I would hope that his future is not in trouble if results go against him in those games, but I think the football world will decide otherwise.

Prediction: 1-1

There will be a big tribute to the late former Newcastle midfielder Gary Speed before this game, and rightly so. It will be an emotional occasion.

This is a big game for both teams too. Newcastle were absolutely outstanding defensively in their draw against Manchester United last week, with players throwing their bodies in the way and their goalkeeper Tim Krul making some tremendous saves.

Because of that point at Old Trafford, there will an expectancy from the Newcastle fans and I think they are going to get another draw here.

I think they have been better this year when teams have come on to them, and I think Chelsea will come to St James' Park and push on. Chelsea are not as good a team as they were and they don't have that awesome power in midfield but I still think they will attack.

Chelsea played a weakened team in their Carling Cup defeat by Liverpool on Tuesday but, for me, the biggest thing for their manager Andre Villas Boas to decide on is who are his best strikers, and then just stick with them.

At the moment, he is changing his strikers for virtually every game and when you do that there is no way that your front two or three can get any kind of understanding going. Daniel Sturridge and Juan Mata should be in there but Villas Boas has to decide who else is going to play.

He has a few other problems to contend with as well, though, but we sort of knew that already. It is the end of the old guard at Stamford Bridge and Villas Boas has to get some new players in January. The team clearly needs a revamp and he should not be dumped before he gets the chance to carry it out.

It is getting to crunch time for Villas Boas, though, with Chelsea's next two games against Valencia in the Champions League and Manchester City in the Premier League both being so important.

I would hope that his future is not in trouble if results go against him in those games, but I think the football world will decide otherwise.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meh.