LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

The only "pundit" I actually enjoy watching is Gabby Logan, just so I can check out the shape of those smooth thighs under that tight little pencil skirt as she reels off the latest scores.

That didn't read scarily at all.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Newcastle v QPR

New QPR manager Mark Hughes has got a lot of work to do but this is a great time for him to take over. They haven't won a league game for such a long time that there is no great pressure on him.

Going to Newcastle will not be an easy start but we should remember the Magpies have lost Demba Ba to the Africa Cup of Nations and I think a point is a possibility for Rangers.

Hughes brings with him a good coaching staff in Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki. They are clever boys, who have been watching a lot of Premier League games since leaving Fulham last year. They will have been looking at players and thinking about who they might go for if they get a job with a top-flight side.

That's why I think the QPR team you see on Sunday will be quite different to the one we will see in a couple of weeks, because of who they are going to bring in and the way they are going to start playing.

Rangers' next four games after this one are Wigan, Aston Villa, Wolves and Blackburn. Those are the games where you pick your points up and I think they will get a decent return.

Prediction: 1-1

15 f***ing words on us :lol:

What the fuck does QPR's upcoming fixtures have to do with predicting their result aginst Newcastle you fucking dickhead.  Anything to avoid talking about us. 

Oh well, seeing this biased nonces predictions make our wins even sweeter.

:lol:

Newcastle v QPR

New QPR manager Mark Hughes has got a lot of work to do but this is a great time for him to take over. They haven't won a league game for such a long time that there is no great pressure on him.

Going to Newcastle will not be an easy start but we should remember the Magpies have lost Demba Ba to the Africa Cup of Nations and I think a point is a possibility for Rangers.

Hughes brings with him a good coaching staff in Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki. They are clever boys, who have been watching a lot of Premier League games since leaving Fulham last year. They will have been looking at players and thinking about who they might go for if they get a job with a top-flight side.

That's why I think the QPR team you see on Sunday will be quite different to the one we will see in a couple of weeks, because of who they are going to bring in and the way they are going to start playing.

Rangers' next four games after this one are Wigan, Aston Villa, Wolves and Blackburn. Those are the games where you pick your points up and I think they will get a decent return.

15 f***ing words on us :lol:

and it's the same 15 words he's been using for the last month, all he's been talking about is Ba going to Africa :lol:

The Liverpool prediction beggared belief. Yes, Liverpool - after drawing a hatful of games this year at home against teams they 'should' be beating - are going to comfortable see of a Stoke team who are notoriously difficult to beat. It's offensive how much of a moron he is.

The Liverpool prediction beggared belief. Yes, Liverpool - after drawing a hatful of games this year at home against teams they 'should' be beating - are going to comfortable see of a Stoke team who are notoriously difficult to beat. It's offensive how much of a moron he is.

In his defence it was Stoke away from home and their a different beast away.

Pleat is absolutely clueless!

No he's not.

He figured out that Coloccini and Enrique were good players, and Owen and Butt were finished long before most on here did.

yes but he probably called Jose "Luis Enrique" and called Colo "Conolicci"...

Pleat is absolutely clueless!

No he's not.

He figured out that Coloccini and Enrique were good players, and Owen and Butt were finished long before most on here did.

yes but he probably called Jose "Luis Enrique" and called Colo "Conolicci"...

He called Demba Ba, "Ibrahim Ba" when he was commentating on one of our games this season (forgotten which one though).

Fulham v Newcastle 'should be behind Liverpool and Wolves' United

Newcastle are back in a big way because their win over QPR and their new manager Mark Hughes was one of their better ones this season.

The Magpies were without a couple of their more influential players and they made a slow start but they didn't panic. It is very obvious they are well managed and well coached.

I have never seen their new £10m striker Papiss Demba Cisse play so I know nothing about him, other than what I have read about him and seen on the internet, but then what did we know about Demba Ba when he first came to West Ham?

Part of the reason Cisse will have come to Newcastle will be the fact he can play with Ba, and that he has seen and heard what Ba has done there this season, and all about the club, their manager and their fans.

If he is 75% of the player Ba has been for Newcastle, then it is a good signing.

As for Fulham, they are getting better all the time under Martin Jol.

They will have been disappointed to lose to Blackburn last week, especially to 10 men, but they are a different proposition when they play at Craven Cottage. They will give the Magpies another tough examination here.

Actually thought that was a parody one, had to check  :razz:

I have never seen their new £10m striker Papiss Demba Cisse play so I know nothing about him, other than what I have read about him and seen on the internet, but then what did we know about Demba Ba when he first came to West Ham?

Really?  :lol: