LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Wolves find themselves without a manager having been unable to replace Mick McCarthy. I don't think it will make too much difference going into this game. The Wolves players are professionals and will be up for this fixture regardless, and they're perhaps due a change in fortunes.

Newcastle shipped five goals in their latest outing and will still be reeling from that humiliation. They're at home though and could be expected to bounce back.

Prediction: 1-2

I thought this was fucking true man, thats how shite Lawro is :lol:

Overly-terse, non sequiturs and minimal demonstrated football knowledge - a credible pastiche. Good job Logic O0

Merson's Prediction

Newcastle v Wolves

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1

The Wolves situation is extraordinary. It's been two weeks since Mick McCarthy got sacked and they're going into this game with the assistant manager in charge. What is going on? I would be disgusted if I was a fan. I don't know if they're trying to cut corners, but two weeks is a long time to sort it out. Newcastle's strikers are a real handful and with them being at home I think this will be another game gone for Wolves

The 11/12 Flowchart:

Are they “big six" or Wolves?

YES Are they playing each other?

YES 1-1

NO 2-0 to "big six"/Wolves

NO Is the manager of team under fire?

YES Manager under fire gets something, old boys club continues

NO Is one of the teams Newcastle?

YES Their luck is bound to run out. One line about Demba Ba. 2-1 loss.

NO Platitudes and home win. One goal margin, max.

Its the same everytime. We get nervous, they get cocky about the derby. I suspectn once again their mutant players will come out and drop their arses. The only thing they have going for them is probability, sometime they have to win one.

Its the same everytime. We get nervous, they get cocky about the derby. I suspectn once again their mutant players will come out and drop their arses. The only thing they have going for them is probability, sometime they have to win one.

They won in 2008, they have to wait another 20 years now  O0

Unfortunately, most have caught wind of this routine. So a lot more people are relaxed, and ready for 'nature to run it's natural course'. This is the point where we as Newcastle fans normally end up getting majorly disappointed. :lol:

Shit. He's predicted a 2-1 win. Neil may as well bet on us now, the Toffee twat. :lol:

Even bigger cunt when he does.

I thought Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill was really honest last week when he said that his side have been competitive every week since he took charge in December, but they just weren't in the game in their 4-0 defeat by West Brom. He will be hoping that was just a blip.

Newcastle beat Sunderland at the Stadium of Light at the beginning of the season so, as well as looking to bounce back from that bad result against the Baggies, the Black Cats will want a bit of revenge.

Everyone in the North East knows what this game means to both clubs and I think it will be a real scrap because they both have players who can battle. I am going to back Newcastle to edge it because of home advantage and also because I just feel that up front now they have got a real cutting edge.

I was a bit surprised the Magpies let their lead slip in their draw with Wolves last weekend because they haven't let teams back into games too many times this season - when they have got themselves in a position to win games then, generally, they have gone on and won them.

Prediction: 2-1

edit: Lawro, not Neil.

Merse

Newcastle v Sunderland

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

This is such a big game that whoever wins it could lose every other game this season and it would still be alright. Alan Pardew is a hero, but if he'd lost the derby in the second game of the season he would have been in major trouble and I think that defeat ultimately cost Steve Bruce his job. Both teams have been on a great run, but the season seems to be catching up with both of them and it's a hard one to call. It wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland won, but they looked jaded last week so I'll give it to Newcastle

That little boy Tinchy Stryder reckons the mackems are going to win because, apparently, 'United' have given them a lot of players. :lol:

I hope for Lawro's sake Tinchy is wrong, because if you lose to a dwarf, you become one.