The FA Cup: Hull/Newcastle v Millwall, Sunderland v Blackburn

Nobby

Typical. Never get things the easy way these days do we?

How far is Lincoln from Hull?

You around here at some point or something?

It's what Dave said, which isn't too bad if you're driving. For some reason though there isn't a direct Hull/Lincoln train service which is really annoying and makes most journeys around the two - three hour mark.

It takes 2 or 3 hours to drive 46 miles?

Yes if you drive at just over 15mph.

I assume people are p***ed off due to the fact you could've got many easier ties, as opposed to the fact you've got Hull?

If it's the latter, I really do worry.

I've just had a right old go at some Everton fan on another board going "Oh FFS, Macclesfield /o\ - we'll lose" and basically told him to fuck off, learn how to be grateful and come back when his team draw a Premierleague club away in every draw for every cup. :lol:

I assume people are p***ed off due to the fact you could've got many easier ties, as opposed to the fact you've got Hull?

I've just had a right old go at some Everton fan on another board going "Oh FFS, Macclesfield /o\ - we'll lose" and basically told him to f*** off, learn how to be grateful and come back when his team draw a Premierleague club away in every draw for every cup. :lol:

There's a fair few mongesque Evertonians about.

Typical. Never get things the easy way these days do we?

How far is Lincoln from Hull?

You around here at some point or something?

It's what Dave said, which isn't too bad if you're driving. For some reason though there isn't a direct Hull/Lincoln train service which is really annoying and makes most journeys around the two - three hour mark.

It takes 2 or 3 hours to drive 46 miles?

No. I said driving there isn't too bad.

I also said, in a separate sentence, that for whatever reason there isn't a direct train service, so a Lincoln-Hull train takes around 2-3 hours as there's always at least one change (usually Doncaster as far as I know).

Hey, I was just correcting Decky is all, nothing aggressive about it.

That said if he wants to fight I'm up for it, I've got a mean left hand slap and I'm not afraid to pull hair.

The forum nasty bastard was the one up for the fight, if he gets his wingman in tow you've no chance.

Hey, I was just correcting Decky is all, nothing aggressive about it.

That said if he wants to fight I'm up for it, I've got a mean left hand slap and I'm not afraid to pull hair.

The forum nasty bastard was the one up for the fight, if he gets his wingman in tow you've no chance.

Enter Shak...

Just nipped to the local shop and noticed the back page of yesterday's Hull Daily Mail with a headline about the Cup and Brown's plans. Here's the full article:

PHIL Brown has hinted at using the FA Cup as a platform to utilise his full Hull City squad in the new year.

But with the Tigers set to learn their first opponent when the third-round draw is staged tomorrow, Brown insisted it is a competition he will take seriously - and that City can win.

City have not reached the fourth round of the famous competition since 1989.

And while Brown is keen to end that barren run, he admits the cup campaign is likely to be led by the players on the fringes of his experienced squad.

"The league is more and more of a priority for every club these days" said Brown.

"The financial differences between being in the Championship and being in the Premier League are huge, but we have the beauty of a strong squad.

"Even if we did make six or seven changes, we would still have a very strong team. You look at our team-sheet last week and the bench was full of quality.

"You had a Greek international (Stelios), you had a 39-year-old experienced goalscorer (Dean Windass) and an ex-England international (Nick Barmby).

"On top of that, you had a Hungarian international (Peter Halmosi), an Australian international (Richard Garcia), a former England youth international (Nathan Doyle) and a very capable goalkeeper in Matt Duke.

"That to me shows what quality we can call on."

Brown added: "It's winnable and it's a route into Europe.

"I am looking forward to it. We are one of the big guns now which is great news for us and being a top-six side going into the draw gives us a lot of satisfaction."

http://www.sporthull.co.uk/football/hull_city/tigers_news/displayarticle.php?ID=9782

I've just had a right old go at some Everton fan on another board going "Oh FFS, Macclesfield /o\ - we'll lose" and basically told him to f*** off, learn how to be grateful and come back when his team draw a Premierleague club away in every draw for every cup. :lol:

There's a fair few mongesque Evertonians about.

Normally referred to as scousers.

Just nipped to the local shop and noticed the back page of yesterday's Hull Daily Mail with a headline about the Cup and Brown's plans. Here's the full article:

PHIL Brown has hinted at using the FA Cup as a platform to utilise his full Hull City squad in the new year.

But with the Tigers set to learn their first opponent when the third-round draw is staged tomorrow, Brown insisted it is a competition he will take seriously - and that City can win.

And while Brown is keen to end that barren run, he admits the cup campaign is likely to be led by the players on the fringes of his experienced squad.

"The league is more and more of a priority for every club these days" said Brown.

"The financial differences between being in the Championship and being in the Premier League are huge, but we have the beauty of a strong squad.

"Even if we did make six or seven changes, we would still have a very strong team. You look at our team-sheet last week and the bench was full of quality.

"You had a Greek international (Stelios), you had a 39-year-old experienced goalscorer (Dean Windass) and an ex-England international (Nick Barmby).

"On top of that, you had a Hungarian international (Peter Halmosi), an Australian international (Richard Garcia), a former England youth international (Nathan Doyle) and a very capable goalkeeper in Matt Duke.

"I am looking forward to it. We are one of the big guns now which is great news for us and being a top-six side going into the draw gives us a lot of satisfaction."

http://www.sporthull.co.uk/football/hull_city/tigers_news/displayarticle.php?ID=9782

:lol:

Guest Heneage

:lol:

Wigan away that's all I'm saying.