Derek Llambeezy

Willow

if your boss gave you an order would you defy him?

What orders has he had?

thats a figure of speech. he'll be doing ashleys bidding to a certain extent so most of what he has done "wrong" will probably have came from an ashley conversation/order.

So are you confirming that Ashley is 95-100% at fault for the total mess we are in... if they were all his orders ?

What orders has he had?

thats a figure of speech. he'll be doing ashleys bidding to a certain extent so most of what he has done "wrong" will probably have came from an ashley conversation/order.

Then what's the point of having him then if he has no input at all?

mainly to do ashleys bidding day to day as ashley has other businesses to run.

So then if he had dealings with the day-to-day running why is he blameless in all of this?

that doesnt mean he is to blame or responsible for ashleys actions though.

this is now just a joke now. any proof that singles him out as worthy for criticism/blame (other than "omg he's on team ashley kill him now" and i'll respond again. till then, keep reading them newspapers.

I'm not being funny here but what were Ashleys actions?  When the shit with Keegan kicked off he was in New York on the piss, if anything he's been stupid to appoint his mate and then to back him out of loyalty.  That's a mistake but I think we might have done the same in his position.

the newest scapegoat.

Erm, not really.

Part of the problem.

Plus massively out of his depth to run a premiership football club.

proof?

He oversaw the whole of this mess.

I have in the past yes.

not on the scale llambias would have to to appease the fans i imagine.

But he oversaw this whole mess which was my point. So he has to be responsible for some of the blame.

if you can give any kind of proof that he deserves all the shit he's getting then i'll happily acknowledge it. until then, i can neither criticize or blame.

He is the managing director/chairman overseeing this shit.  How much more do you need?

this is now just a joke now. any proof that singles him out as worthy for criticism/blame (other than "omg he's on team ashley kill him now" and i'll respond again. till then, keep reading them newspapers.

He's responsible for the actions of the football club which he is chairman of.

That is what is a chairman does, runs the company on behalf of the shareholders.

You must be fairly clueless if you can't see that like.

the newest scapegoat.

Erm, not really.

Part of the problem.

Plus massively out of his depth to run a premiership football club.

proof?

He oversaw the whole of this mess.

I have in the past yes.

not on the scale llambias would have to to appease the fans i imagine.

But he oversaw this whole mess which was my point. So he has to be responsible for some of the blame.

if you can give any kind of proof that he deserves all the s*** he's getting then i'll happily acknowledge it. until then, i can neither criticize or blame.

He is the managing director/chairman overseeing this s***.  How much more do you need?

He's responsible for the actions of the football club which he is chairman of.

That is what is a chairman does, runs the company on behalf of the shareholders.

You must be fairly clueless if you can't see that like.

He will have input tho he is Ashleys pal.

To be fair to Libertine the issue in hand is Keegan walking off the back of apparent interference from Wise and co. That why we're in the situation we're in now, what exactly has DL got to do with this particular situation?

In order to avoid this sitaution he'd of needed to either let Keegan get it all his own way or enforce the structure as it was originally intended, and as we're not sure of what occured its a tad unfair to make DL accountable to the extent he loses his job when you dont know the intracacies of the situation.

His silence has been deafening though and if he's responsible for that ridiculous statment then he needs a definite  kick p the arse at least.

To be fair to Libertine the issue in hand is Keegan walking off the back of  apparent interference from Wise and co. That why we're in the situation we're in now, what exactly has DL got to do with this particular situation?

Him being in charge is a guess.

To be fair to Libertine the issue in hand is Keegan walking off the back of  apparent interference from Wise and co. That why we're in the situation we're in now, what exactly has DL got to do with this particular situation?

In order to avoid this sitaution he'd of needed to either let Keegan get it all his own way or enforce the structure as it was originally intended, and as we're not sure of what occured its a tad unfair to make DL accountable to the extent he loses his job when you dont know the intracacies of the situation.

His silence has been deafening though and if he's responsible for that ridiculous statment then he needs a definite  kick p the arse at least.

Isnt it more to do with the fact that appears to have done nothing since Keegan left to stabilise the club or to improve the relationship between the management and the fans

Also been guilty of very very poor - or in all honesty complete lack of - communication

I agree, he should be far more vocal in the sense of trying to build relations with the fans and giving the fans a focal point but i just got the feeling that people are making him responsislbe for the actual incident which lead to Keegans departure. 

Then again, i suppose the simplistic view is to make him, as the Chairmain accountable for anything that goes wrong at the club, irrespctive of actual repsonsibly of incident.  Fair enough i suppose.

I agree, he should be far more vocal in the sense of trying to build relations with the fans and giving the fans a focal point but i just got the feeling that people are making him responsislbe for the actual incident which lead to Keegans departure. 

Then again, i suppose the simplistic view is to make him, as the Chairmain accountable for anything that goes wrong at the club, irrespctive of actual repsonsibly of incident.  Fair enough i suppose.

Yeah I dont think people are specifically pointing the finger at him as the reason that Kevin left, but as the man in charge, people would have expected him to have been more vocal and more visible in the club's attempt to turn the season around and to move on.

According to The Mirror, Llambias was reported to say: “I had to have a third person in the room when I met him otherwise I would have slapped him,”

In a statement yesterday, The Mirror reports, Peter Cadman, a solicitor representing Ashley and Llambias said:

“Mr. Llambias does recall saying he was very frustrated by Mr. Keegan during a negotiations meeting that he could have slapped him.”

Lambrini & KK had major problems working together. KK had ruck with him at the reserve game at SJP on 31/08/2008.

Aye he had nowt to do with it :lol:

Remember your post above next time your waffling on about Freddie Shepherd.

It wasnt a dig you bamp, it literally is the simplistic view, blame the man in charge, its the way the world works. Hence the bit in bold.

As for Shepherd, I lambast Shepherd et al for the decisions they made themselves.

Keep on missing the point though - you'll get there eventually.  O0

Yeah I dont think people are specifically pointing the finger at him as the reason that Kevin left, but as the man in charge, people would have expected him to have been more vocal and more visible in the club's attempt to turn the season around and to move on.

Agreed. I think there does need to be a tiny bit more transparency at the club, would help things so much more irrspective of potential sales of the club. Theres still way too much animosity at the club and its clearly affecting the team.

He needs a good slapping if he's repsonsible for the statment.

It wasnt a dig you bamp, it literally is the simplistic view, blame the man in charge, its the way the world works. Hence the bit in bold.

As for Shepherd, I lambast Shepherd et al for the decisions they made themselves.

Keep on missing the point though - you'll get there eventually.  O0

Bamp!?!? If you don't think the MD/Chairman had any part to play, your bigger idiot than what most have thought for a while.

Decca had a major fallout with KK if your not up to speed on that it is not my fault.

Then again, i suppose the simplistic view is to make him, as the Chairmain accountable for anything that goes wrong at the club, irrespctive of actual repsonsibly of incident. Fair enough i suppose.

Keep on missing the point though - you'll get there eventually. O0

Bamp!?!? If you don't think the MD/Chairman had any part to play, your bigger idiot than what most have thought for a while.

Decca had a major fallout with KK if your not up to speed on that it is not my fault.

Weak comeback.

For a start I'm actually telling you its ok to lay accountablitly with him yet you're still arguing with me like a dick.

Secondly, i was under the impression that Keegan walked becasue he was being undermined? Not sure where DL's accountability lies in that specific instant.

Thirdly, when did that argument occur, was it before all undemining stuff came out and therefore a catalystic incident giving you legitmate claim for DL's acoountabilty, or was this in the aftermath and therefore completely irrelvant to the real issue?

Fourthly, the argument could quite easily of been Keegans fault, and Keegan may of caused it, but i guess your too dumb or blindsighted to even entertain that possilbity, which isnt my problem.

"Fiftly" Im actually telling you its ok to lay accountabilty with him yet you're still arguing with me like a dick.

Keep on keeping.

Guest saintscoobz

I have had a conversation with this vile man, during that conversation i told him that i had black and white blood and was a massive newcastle fan.  When i told him this, he gave me a look and made a sound like he'd just stood in shit.  This was before he took one of the most pivotal jobs in my beloved club.  I can't stand the fact that this man works at NUFC it boils my piss every time his name is mentioned.  The man does not care about the club or the fans (he's a west ham fan for fooks sake) all this twat cares about is the massive pay cheque that he recieves from his mate Mike.  He must go.

• 1 month later...

I have had a conversation with this vile man, during that conversation i told him that i had black and white blood and was a massive newcastle fan.  When i told him this, he gave me a look and made a sound like he'd just stood in shit.  This was before he took one of the most pivotal jobs in my beloved club.  I can't stand the fact that this man works at NUFC it boils my piss every time his name is mentioned.  The man does not care about the club or the fans (he's a west ham fan for fooks sake) all this twat cares about is the massive pay cheque that he recieves from his mate Mike.  He must go.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

I can't believe I hate a bloke I know so little about. Llambias doesn't give a flying fuck about this club. Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!  :frantic: