Derek Llambeezy

Willow

:lol: as if other teams is reading his interview and thinking "hang on, he says that if Arsenal can lose players, so can them. Never though we had a chance before. But now, lets go"

Tactically he’s very good - he doesn’t get it right all of the time, but nobody does. And we know how he’s going to play before a game and we like that with Alan. He’s got a passion and he’s settled down in the North-East really well and loves it.

:lol:

Wonder what he means with "we know how he’s going to play before a game and we like that with Alan" Hoof ball ???

Guest sicko2ndbest

Great interview

Tells it as it is!

Instead of focussing on the negatives (we all knew Tiote would be sold in the summer) we should highlight the great work that has been done and be thankful they are not another Craig Whyte

Well done Dekka

Cant see much wrong with what has been said there, we are finally being run as a profesional football club.  It has been painful at times and upsetting but we seem to be moving forward, which is what we all want.

As for this coming summer transfer window, we've been pretty good in the transfer market so far and I have no worries on incoming players, obvioulsy we look like losing a couple, possiply tiote, guthrie and HBA?

i think tiote will stay next season unless an silly offer comes in. imo he is not good enough for top 4 teams as a regular starter. he still have things to learn and nufc will be a really good place to do that.

Chelsea is the only place in england he could go...as i see now!

He's conditioning us to Tiote leaving. I think he's as good as gone. I also think we're moving to a 4-3-3 with Ba playing as the deep forward, Ben Arfa roaming and Cisse the poacher.

We'll end playing Cabaye, the kid from Dijon and Jonas/Amalfitano as the other CM.

Tactically he’s very good - he doesn’t get it right all of the time, but nobody does. And we know how he’s going to play before a game and we like that with Alan. He’s got a passion and he’s settled down in the North-East really well and loves it.

Wonder what he means with "we know how he’s going to play before a game and we like that with Alan" Hoof ball ???

He's talking about Pardew explaining the game plan to Llambias and Ashley before each match. Something came out after KK left and again after Hughton left that the two up top want to hear the game plan before each match. KK thought it was a stupid idea and that was part of the friction between them. Same with Hughton, although he was more willing to do it.

Obviously Pardew doesn't have a problem with it.

He's talking about Pardew explaining the game plan to Llambias and Ashley before each match. Something came out after KK left and again after Hughton left that the two up top want to hear the game plan before each match. KK thought it was a stupid idea and that was part of the friction between them. Same with Hughton, although he was more willing to do it.

Obviously Pardew doesn't have a problem with it.

"Gana facking hoof it up to them tall fellas up top and hope Ryan has another fantastic game foar us!"

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Aye, Tiote's as good as gone. A shame because I doubt we'll get someone as good to replace him.

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell, people were convinced Tiote was gone in January, now they are going to waste the next few months crying over the possibility that he may go this summer.

We have 11 games of THIS season left ffs, lets see where we can finish before we complain about who may or may not leave. Theres still a slim chance of Champions League football, who knows what happens then but like shite am going to bleat over a few words from Llambias that have been said before anyway.

Absolutely pathetic stuff about Tiote and the ground name.  Wish he'd keep his mouth shut, every time he goes to the papers he manages to make me loathe him more.

Really? I think he comes across very well in this particular interview.

Agreed, good read and quite revealing in that a fair bit of what he says goes against the commonly accepted prejudices.

Absolutely pathetic stuff about Tiote and the ground name.  Wish he'd keep his mouth shut, every time he goes to the papers he manages to make me loathe him more.

No idea why. Seemed a very good interview to me, even providing a further apology for past mistakes that some people have asked for.

I don't see anything positive about touting Tiote, it's shit and we don't get all of our incoming transfers right so we could just as easily bring in a dud as a good one.

We're telling clubs to come and get him and we're virtually telling the player that he'll probably not be here next season.

On the whole it's one of his better interviews and seems a tad more conciliatory.

There's postives and negatives to take from it imho.

The Tiote views don't tell us anything we didn't already know.

The SDA views seem an absolutely ridiculous thing to make public. 'We still call it St. James's' hardly sells the naming rights to third parties if the guy charged with doing so essentially confirms it'll always be known as something else.

However, what it does show is that he's trying to empathise with fans feeling in my John Humble.

Also, interesting to note that he concedes mistakes have been made.

It's a marked improvement on the 'It is a fact' shite of the past.

The overidding concern for me is that we're only ever minutes away from a shite decision but on the whole there has been progress this past couple of years and that should be appreciated or at the very least recognised.

Decent interview apart from the Tiote stuff. Selling him without a class defensive midfielder lined up would cost us at least 3 or 4 league positions. That role on the pitch has been our weakness for years until now.

Obviously if they have the next Tiote lined up to come in then we'll all get over it.

Good open positive stuff.

Regarding Tiote, while I hope we keep him but not sure we will, to talk about him like he's irreplacable baffles me.

He has played one outstanding game for us this season and has a total of one goal for us since he arrived. Decent player but not sure the reality matches the hype.

Good open positive stuff.

Regarding Tiote, while I hope we keep him but not sure we will, to talk about him like he's irreplacable baffles me.

He has played one outstanding game for us this season and has a total of one goal for us since he arrived. Decent player but not sure the reality matches the hype.

Has anybody said that Tiote is irreplacable?  A Tiote replacement could easily turn out to struggle like Obertan has, the more you buy and sell, the more likely you are to make mistakes.

He's fucking difficult to replace like. How many players like that are even knocking about the Premier League now?

Like I said, fair enough to sell him if they've unearthed a quality DM from somewhere else. Otherwise it'll be vert detrimental to the team.