Good Times

Tooj

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/feb2008/7/8/F966E722-E6A4-41ED-000862F8ECF86A7B.jpg

nobby vs. the mackems

Mint I have been looking for that picture as I have my matchday ticket signed by Nobby. I know it is Mackem esq but I will have to find my signed ticket but once/if I do I am going to buy the picture above & frame it with my ticket.

I went undercover that day. Was absolutely shitting myself.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/feb2008/7/8/F966E722-E6A4-41ED-000862F8ECF86A7B.jpg

nobby vs. the mackems

Mint I have been looking for that picture as I have my matchday ticket signed by Nobby. I know it is Mackem esq but I will have to find my signed ticket but once/if I do I am going to buy the picture above & frame it with my ticket.

I went undercover that day. Was absolutely shitting myself.

When Kyle scored it was life draining but when the lino/ref got there senses & said no goal it was just 100% pure joy & relief.

Beat Arsenal 1-0, 3 years ago today. Probably the best game I've ever seen Scott Parker have.

Was still in my infancy during that one. Screamed my head off when Nobby got the goal. Parker was outstanding that night.

Can remember Parker trying to tackle literally with his head before he was basically forced off. Was one of the most committed performances I've ever seen.

The game was also one of the worst performances from Shola, ever. Even worse than Hull (h) this season.  :lol:

I have no idea if anyone has any chance of ever finding the archive report, but back during KK's first stint as manager, in the season we won the Div 1 Championship, John Sadler from The Sun wrote a report on the Monday paper that I just read over and over and over again. It was the match report of the 3-1 home win over Portsmouth when Mickey Quinn scored 2 goals having been brought back into the first team.

He was gushing in the style of football we played and the atmosphere around the whole ground and it just empitomised the feeling of optimism around the place and he completely spotted that something good was happening to the club.

Guest LucaAltieri

Does anyone have footage of the N'zogbia run v Man United? I really just need to see if it was as good as it was live.

Never even saw it 'cos I was having a slash. :(

Kinnear often has that problem.

Guest Heneage

Beat Arsenal 1-0, 3 years ago today. Probably the best game I've ever seen Scott Parker have.

If you take that, and compare it with his performance Monday you'd think there was two different players.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jul2008/6/0/3638FC3B-EEFF-5D33-0549ADE77B1F17A4.jpg

Goal number 40, and the record.

the radio commentary replayed a few times in the car on the way home from the match

commentator with lost voice=

''40 goals for Newcastle, 40 goals for Newcastle in a single season''

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40976000/jpg/_40976922_tottenham7_416.jpg

7-1 Tottenham

5-0 Man U

8-0 Sheffield

Now I'd be over the moon with a 2-0 win over Stoke, how we have fallen :(

And fuck it, I miss Shearer... a lot.

Commentary on that goal, ''it was 1 against 3, but the 1...was Alan Shearer''

I have no idea if anyone has any chance of ever finding the archive report, but back during KK's first stint as manager, in the season we won the Div 1 Championship, John Sadler from The Sun wrote a report on the Monday paper that I just read over and over and over again. It was the match report of the 3-1 home win over Portsmouth when Mickey Quinn scored 2 goals having been brought back into the first team.

He was gushing in the style of football we played and the atmosphere around the whole ground and it just empitomised the feeling of optimism around the place and he completely spotted that something good was happening to the club.

after being sold to Coventry he scored 10 goals in his first 6 premier league games!

*puts tin hat on*

i liked kluivert, didn't think he did too badly but i don't think we ever saw him at his best because of souness.

he didn't want to upset shearer too much by not playing him and dropped kluivert, then he rushed kluivert back from injuries too soon to partner shearer because of his falling out with bellamy, from what i remember...

*puts tin hat on*

i liked kluivert, didn't think he did too badly but i don't think we ever saw him at his best because of souness.

he didn't want to upset shearer too much by not playing him and dropped kluivert, then he rushed kluivert back from injuries too soon to partner shearer because of his falling out with bellamy, from what i remember...

i don't think we ever saw him at his best because his best had been about 5 or more years earlier.

*puts tin hat on*

i don't think we ever saw him at his best because his best had been about 5 or more years earlier.

He was never the name ater that crash.

*puts tin hat on*

i dont think wer saw the best of kluivert, he was way overweight when he was here.