Stephen Carr

PM

Fat, substandard and always injured.  What a waste of money.  With Babayaro surely the worst value full back pairing in the history of the premiership.  I expect they had to buy a new physio couch after he left on account of the large arse shaped indentation he left in it.  He can now look forward to years of pub football, having already acquired the perfect physique for it.  No doubt the left winger will still merrily skip past him as he tries in vain to foul them and isn't quick enough to do it.  

I hear that from my lass all the time.

Guest LucaAltieri

Fat, substandard and always injured.  What a waste of money.  With Babayaro surely the worst value full back pairing in the history of the premiership.  I expect they had to buy a new physio couch after he left on account of the large arse shaped indentation he left in it.  He can now look forward to years of pub football, having already acquired the perfect physique for it.  No doubt the left winger will still merrily skip past him as he tries in vain to foul them and isn't quick enough to do it.  

"lass"  :rolleyes:

?

?

I'm "gay" aren't I? ;)

Would be our worst signing ever if not for Babayaro.

BTW, does anybody know what's happened with Baba? Last I heard he'd come down with malaria and is back home recuperating. (This is after his failed stint with LA Galaxy and the trial at Portsmouth)

Random Babayaro Fact: The only 45 minutes he played in an LA Galaxy shirt was in an exhibition match with my local club FC Seoul in South Korea. And no, he's not any better against weaker opposition. Probably would've gotten murdered just the same as he was at NUFC if he went down to the Championship.

Just a tad extreme!

I've only been watching for the past decade so my knowledge is admittedly limited, but who's been worse than Baba?

Fumaca.

I suppose Marcelino is comparable.

Fumaca didn't cost money and was barely even here. More of a joke than an actual disgrace.

We got some money back for Guiv'arch, Boumsong, and even Amdy Faye who'd be another strong candidate. Additionally, Boumsong was also really terrible for a season or so.

Babayaro was here for three years, spending nearly all that time as first choice, and was always injured and completely outclassed by every winger in the Premiership when not injured.

He was so bad, Sam Allardyce of all people decided that it would be better to just pay off his contract and be shot of him.

He was so bad, LA Galaxy decided to cancel his deal after 45 minutes in an exhibition match.

He was so bad, that he's STILL without a club, and probably will never find one.

I suppose Marcelino is comparable.

Fumaca didn't cost money and was barely even here. More of a joke than an actual disgrace.

We got some money back for Guiv'arch, Boumsong, and even Amdy Faye who'd be another strong candidate. Additionally, Boumsong was also really terrible for a season or so.

Babayaro was here for three years, spending nearly all that time as first choice, and was always injured and completely outclassed by every winger in the Premiership when not injured.

He was so bad, Sam Allardyce of all people decided that it would be better to just pay off his contract and be shot of him.

He was so bad, LA Galaxy decided to cancel his deal after 45 minutes in an exhibition match.

He was so bad, that he's STILL without a club, and probably will never find one.

Slightly unfair to Marcelino, he was a quite capable player, he just never played.

Maric would be the more obvious choice, signed for a load of cash (£6million+), didn't play too often & when he did play he looked totally out of his depth & devoid of any ability.

I never understood why we signed Babayaro.  Brought in as Bernard's replacement when Bernard had the temerity to ask for a 300% wage increase (to £15,000 per week) we ended up with a player long past his best & no where near good enough as the player he was replacing and payed him (a rumoured) £25,000 per week.  Almost as if the manager at the time was more concerned about getting rid of players he didn't like than he was about the team.

As for Carr, he was never good enough & should have retired 4 years ago.

Just a tad extreme!

I've only been watching for the past decade so my knowledge is admittedly limited, but who's been worse than Baba?

Fumaca.

The only Brazillian that can't play football

Just a tad extreme!

http://img.skysports.com/07/07/800x600/pattison_543691.jpg

Just a tad extreme!

http://img.skysports.com/07/07/800x600/pattison_543691.jpg

jee-sus-christ that's some photo for a professional athlete!