Kinnear Out

oldtype

Didn't deserve?  Do you have self-esteem problems? 

You score more than the opponent, you win.  They score more, they win.  That's the way it works.  Doesn't matter if possession is 99%-1% with 300 shots on goal to 1, if yours is the one that goes in, you deserve to win.  Period.

Bunch of fucking psychos on this board, swear to fuck.

You score more than the opponent, you win.  They score more, they win.  That's the way it works.  Doesn't matter if possession is 99%-1% with 300 shots on goal to 1, if yours is the one that goes in, you deserve to win.  Period.

:laugh: Try inside St James Park.

Guest Heneage

The sickening thing is, We were lucky to beat Spurs, very lucky to beat WBA, lucky to beat Bolton and should have been down 2-0 to Villa at HT

basically 3 wins we didn't really deserve, I cannot remember us ever being this s**** at home. You take away the wins against Portsmouth and Spurs and our run since the draw at Chelsea has been absolutely shambolic

Basically I hope this c*** gets assasinated

If games were won on deserving it then it would be a different league, we've been shafted as much as we have benefited.

The worrying thing is, I cant see us getting another 12 points at home this season. We've been beaten by Blackburn, drew against Stoke and scraped a 2-1 against WBA.

How many home games remaining are we confident of winning? because that's what it comes down to, forget about a point here and there away from home

We didn't deserve to beat Wigan or Stoke though. We were very lucky to get a draw against Wigan and if the game against Stoke had lasted an extra 5 minutes we would have lost 3-2, we were so s**** in the 2nd half

If we'd had five less minutes, we'd have won. What's your point?

my point sir, was that the game was decidedly going Stoke's way from the second half whistle. I'm not saying we deserved to lose, but we barely scraped a draw, againat a team many would consider one of the worst in the premiership. We've not been convincing at all at home this season, we've been absolute bollocks

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not that im complaining because he talks shit most of the time, but why the fuck does he keep sending Mr Charisma to do his post match.

The sickening thing is, We were lucky to beat Spurs, very lucky to beat WBA, lucky to beat Bolton and should have been down 2-0 to Villa at HT

basically 3 wins we didn't really deserve, I cannot remember us ever being this s**** at home. You take away the wins against Portsmouth and Spurs and our run since the draw at Chelsea has been absolutely shambolic

Basically I hope this c*** gets assasinated

You're right, if you take away the games we've won, we haven't won any. :thup:

Those of us who go the game know we've been absolute s**** at home this season

Good elitist logic.  You're the kind of fan that Newcastle gets a bad rap for.  Get over yourself and get behind the team.

I spent £50 on a taxi, £15 on beer and £500 on a season ticket getting behind the team today thanks pal. I get behind the team from start to finish at the game

I think what Ronny is trying to say our wins have not been done with ease. Our home record is similar to Chelsea's apart the amount of goals against & is a lot better than Evertons & these clubs are much higher up in the league than us.

Kinnear WILL take us down.

I genuinely can't see where we are going to get the 20/21 points from that should keep us up.

What a totally clueless bastard he is. I haven't seen any post match interviews but I'll bet my fucking house he didn't show his lying fucking face.

I hope he shares Souness' next heart attack.

I genuinely can't see where we are going to get the 20/21 points from that should keep us up.

What a totally clueless b****** he is. I haven't seen any post match interviews but I'll bet my f***ing house he didn't show his lying f***ing face.

absofuckinglutely

What a totally clueless bastard he is. I haven't seen any post match interviews but I'll bet my fucking house he didn't show his lying fucking face.

Back up this page Sicko2ndbest compained that he sent Houghton (I think thats who he meant by Mr Charisma) out... I have taken that he was talking about today  :dontknow:

Wouldnt surprise me if he didnt come out mind.

Totally right  :thup:

my point sir, was that the game was decidedly going Stoke's way from the second half whistle. I'm not saying we deserved to lose, but we barely scraped a draw, againat a team many would consider one of the worst in the premiership. We've not been convincing at all at home this season, we've been absolute bollocks

They scored a last minute injury time goal from a free kick that never should have been given.  Wigan meanwhile scored a late equaliser that hit Duff on the knee, rebounded off his face and deflected into the net, no luck for others sides like is there?

I've got used to saying "our away record is really shite"... it has been for a long time now. But i don't think our home form, relative to the teams we have played, has been this bad since we've been in the Premiership - has it? When you've got a shite away record and you can't win your home games... that's when you need to press the panic button.

We've got four games to come, three of them are away. We'll be able to decide whether or not the panic button justifies being pushed. But it does still infuriate me that Ashley isn't out there looking for a new boss. I was very pleased when he took it off the market, cos we'd have gone nowhere like that, but keeping Kinnear proves entirely that he's not really especially commited to the cause.

Bollocks to luck, btw. We were total shite against the likes of Wigan, Stoke, Blackburn, West Ham - games where we should (given our squad) have amassed a hell of a lot more points than we did do. I can't believe we're sat here looking at those games, with 3 points to our name. Thats should be 12 fucking points. 10 at the least. And i hold Kinnear responsible for a lot of those points dropped. We deserved no more than what we got on all those occassions and the scorelines backed it up. You make your own luck, and we have not earned any whatsoever.

I really still can't see who else we can turn to.

I hate Kinnear being here as much as anyone but there's no alternative tbh.

It's not just a case of taking the club off the market, we are still in the shit, the 'management structure' is still in place and the club is frankly still in turmoil, with a distinct lack of communication still existing if whispers are to be believed.

Noone will come to us between now and the end of the season. Not unless we spend big, rid of this 'structure', bring in a proper chairman and people start talking to each other.

Noone will come to us between now and the end of the season. Not unless we spend big, rid of this 'structure', bring in a proper chairman and people start talking to each other.

That's what i mean. If Ashley is serious, then doing some of these things - or atleast attempting to do them, would have been first on his agenda. Appoint a Chairman who will settle the fans down, dismantle or atleast dilute the structure as it clearly isn't popular with the majority of managers, and maybe - just maybe - look around to see if there are better managerial candidates. From what it looks like, absolutely none of this has even slightly happened, or been attempted. And like i say, it just proves that Ashley really doesn't give a shit anymore. Which is fair enough, i can live with that, but he needs to get a clue cos we'll go nowhere but eventually down with things as they are.

If Joe Kinnear is the one given this summer's kitty then we can write off next season aswell, and i think most people will. Attendances will drop even further, no doubt. I pray to God that the penny drops for Ashley before, lets say, November/December - when we're in the bottom three with Kinnear, with a shite squad, attendances lingering around the 40k mark. Cos i can see it happening.

That's what i mean. If Ashley is serious, then doing some of these things - or atleast attempting to do them, would have been first on his agenda. Appoint a Chairman who will settle the fans down, dismantle or atleast dilute the structure as it clearly isn't popular with the majority of managers, and maybe - just maybe - look around to see if there are better managerial candidates. From what it looks like, absolutely none of this has even slightly happened, or been attempted. And like i say, it just proves that Ashley really doesn't give a s*** anymore. Which is fair enough, i can live with that, but he needs to get a clue cos we'll go nowhere but eventually down with things as they are.

If Joe Kinnear is the one given this summer's kitty then we can write off next season aswell, and i think most people will. Attendances will drop even further, no doubt. I pray to God that the penny drops for Ashley before, lets say, November/December - when we're in the bottom three with Kinnear, with a s**** squad, attendances lingering around the 40k mark. Cos i can see it happening.

Will we even be in the Premier League by then?

I reckon so, but others don't seem to be so confident given the current state.

On the Ashley thing, the problem is he obviously doesn't think the way you and I described there is the way forward. Which would be fine...if his way was fucking working, but it clearly isn't.

People talk about a hatred for Spurs, what they do, blah blah blah, but I really admire them and in particular Daniel Levy for what happened in the Ramos situation. He clearly saw that it wasn't working, so got rid of the manager and dismantled the structure, brought in Redknapp and said "There you go, total control". I mean is it really so hard to admit you're wrong?