Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Feel free to take your gissa job brochure, your helicopter, your equine fixation and your miserable face to anywhere daft enough to employ you. We're already looking forward to your duet on the KC Stadium pitch with Phil Brown...

Don't think that this criticism has anything to do with your fading talents as a footballer though - no, our beef with you remains the four years-worth of utter contempt shown to the people who bought the shirts, seats and subscriptions that funded your lavish lifestyle.

At least people like Joey Barton go through the motions of badge-kissing and patronising the punters. You couldn't even be bothered to do that, spending your time on Tyneside with a face like a smacked arse, interspersed with brief interludes of sucking lemons. 

Your skin may be thick but it'll never be as thick as your wallet. Don't feel bad about us though - we'd have only blown the tens of millions of pounds that went into your offshore accounts on other ungrateful pillocks.

No shame, no guts, no soul, but a bulging portfolio. Role model? my arse. You put the con in Icon.

Sums it up for change (them at NUFC.com)

Fuking bastard, wonder who people wish more ill on, Owen or Barton?

Feel free to take your gissa job brochure, your helicopter, your equine fixation and your miserable face to anywhere daft enough to employ you. We're already looking forward to your duet on the KC Stadium pitch with Phil Brown...

Don't think that this criticism has anything to do with your fading talents as a footballer though - no, our beef with you remains the four years-worth of utter contempt shown to the people who bought the shirts, seats and subscriptions that funded your lavish lifestyle.

At least people like Joey Barton go through the motions of badge-kissing and patronising the punters. You couldn't even be bothered to do that, spending your time on Tyneside with a face like a smacked arse, interspersed with brief interludes of sucking lemons. 

Your skin may be thick but it'll never be as thick as your wallet. Don't feel bad about us though - we'd have only blown the tens of millions of pounds that went into your offshore accounts on other ungrateful pillocks.

No shame, no guts, no soul, but a bulging portfolio. Role model? my arse. You put the con in Icon.

Fuking b******, wonder who people wish more ill on, Owen or Barton?

Owen

Fuking bastard, wonder who people wish more ill on, Owen or Barton?

I like Barton. He's an idiot, but at least he's honest about it. Compared to Owen, who's a cunt.

"I have got skin thicker than 99.9 per cent of the population. I get used to it - people write you off but when I scored a goal in the World Cup at 18, people were writing me off six months later. Then I was scoring a hat-trick in Germany and winning trophies with Liverpool and then they write you off again.

"Somebody will always criticise you no matter what - - - yeah, try for: 'not scoring since January' - - -, so if you let that affect you, I wouldn't be where I am today.

"Yes I prefer people to say nice things about me as it is not as if I have murdered someone, but you get more criticism as a footballer and you have to be thick skinned."

Fuck off Michael, you pathetic little man.

I'm glad to read that he enjoyed his four years here, because for me he's epitomised the demise of this club from the first day he signed. Everyone knew he wanted to go back to Liverpool, we were his last resort, and he played like it. I can think of perhaps 10 occasions, and that's being generous, when he put a decent shift in and did something vaguely worthy of his ridiculous wage and price tag. Maybe had the club not been such a disaster, he might have beeen better - it wasn't his fault. Maybe had he not been confined to such a shit squad of players, who knows. But the fact remains that he was supposedly our star player, and he just did so little to try and help us out when it ever really mattered. So many piss-takingly long injury lay-offs, so many missed sitters for a supposedly world class player, and a man who just showed his entire tempt for our club and our city, for instance by refusing to live here and staying in horse-infested twat mansion - and charging helicopter rides to and from training to boot! I don't think he's a cunt, I just think he never, ever wanted to be here in a million years, realised fairly swiftly that the club was going horribly downhill and knew that he could maintain his apparently sterling reputation by at least "being loyal to his contract". Read: nobody else was daft enough to offer him a wage that was comparable to the likes of Lampard and Ronaldo at the time, so he could just sit here for a few years, put in a shift some days, score the occasional good old Owen goal and by not agreeing a contract extension and leaving it for ages always have athe get out clause that he wanted for himself. The people who run the club are the real pricks for giving him the ridiculous chance to take the piss and get away with it in such a manner. He has no scruples but I wouldn't for that much money either. I'm glad to see him gone, not because he's a dick and not because he's shite (he's been shite recently but he's still been one alright) but because he single-handedly embodies everything that has seen our once glorious club slip to this most sorry of positions.

I'm glad to read that he enjoyed his four years here, because for me he's epitomised the demise of this club from the first day he signed. Everyone knew he wanted to go back to Liverpool, we were his last resort, and he played like it. I can think of perhaps 10 occasions, and that's being generous, when he put a decent shift in and did something vaguely worthy of his ridiculous wage and price tag. Maybe had the club not been such a disaster, he might have beeen better - it wasn't his fault. Maybe had he not been confined to such a shit squad of players, who knows. But the fact remains that he was supposedly our star player, and he just did so little to try and help us out when it ever really mattered. So many piss-takingly long injury lay-offs, so many missed sitters for a supposedly world class player, and a man who just showed his entire tempt for our club and our city, for instance by refusing to live here and staying in horse-infested twat mansion - and charging helicopter rides to and from training to boot! I don't think he's a cunt, I just think he never, ever wanted to be here in a million years, realised fairly swiftly that the club was going horribly downhill and knew that he could maintain his apparently sterling reputation by at least "being loyal to his contract". Read: nobody else was daft enough to offer him a wage that was comparable to the likes of Lampard and Ronaldo at the time, so he could just sit here for a few years, put in a shift some days, score the occasional good old Owen goal and by not agreeing a contract extension and leaving it for ages always have athe get out clause that he wanted for himself. The people who run the club are the real pricks for giving him the ridiculous chance to take the piss and get away with it in such a manner. He has no scruples but I wouldn't for that much money either. I'm glad to see him gone, not because he's a dick and not because he's shite (he's been shite recently but he's still been one alright) but because he single-handedly embodies everything that has seen our once glorious club slip to this most sorry of positions.

That's one huge block of text.

Quote from: Theregulars on Today at 02:25:03 AM

I'm glad to read that he enjoyed his four years here, because for me he's epitomised the demise of this club from the first day he signed.

Everyone knew he wanted to go back to Liverpool, we were his last resort, and he played like it.

I can think of perhaps 10 occasions, and that's being generous, when he put a decent shift in and did something vaguely worthy of his ridiculous wage and price tag.

Maybe had the club not been such a disaster, he might have beeen better - it wasn't his fault.

Maybe had he not been confined to such a s*** squad of players, who knows. But the fact remains that he was supposedly our star player, and he just did so little to try and help us out when it ever really mattered.

So many piss-takingly long injury lay-offs, so many missed sitters for a supposedly world class player, and a man who just showed his entire contempt for our club and our city, for instance by refusing to live here and staying in horse-infested t*** mansion - and charging helicopter rides to and from training to boot!

I don't think he's a c***, I just think he never, ever wanted to be here in a million years, realised fairly swiftly that the club was going horribly downhill and knew that he could maintain his apparently sterling reputation by at least "being loyal to his contract".

Read: nobody else was daft enough to offer him a wage that was comparable to the likes of Lampard and Ronaldo at the time, so he could just sit here for a few years, put in a shift some days, score the occasional good old Owen goal and by not agreeing a contract extension and leaving it for ages always have athe get out clause that he wanted for himself.

The people who run the club are the real pricks for giving him the ridiculous chance to take the piss and get away with it in such a manner.

He has no scruples but I wouldn't for that much money either. I'm glad to see him gone, not because he's a dick and not because he's s**** (he's been s**** recently but he's still been alright) but because he single-handedly embodies everything that has seen our once glorious club slip to this most sorry of positions.

There you go love, read away!

I'm glad to read that he enjoyed his four years here, because for me he's epitomised the demise of this club from the first day he signed.

Everyone knew he wanted to go back to Liverpool, we were his last resort, and he played like it.

I can think of perhaps 10 occasions, and that's being generous, when he put a decent shift in and did something vaguely worthy of his ridiculous wage and price tag.

Maybe had the club not been such a disaster, he might have beeen better - it wasn't his fault.

Maybe had he not been confined to such a s*** squad of players, who knows. But the fact remains that he was supposedly our star player, and he just did so little to try and help us out when it ever really mattered.

So many piss-takingly long injury lay-offs, so many missed sitters for a supposedly world class player, and a man who just showed his entire contempt for our club and our city, for instance by refusing to live here and staying in horse-infested t*** mansion - and charging helicopter rides to and from training to boot!

I don't think he's a c***, I just think he never, ever wanted to be here in a million years, realised fairly swiftly that the club was going horribly downhill and knew that he could maintain his apparently sterling reputation by at least "being loyal to his contract".

Read: nobody else was daft enough to offer him a wage that was comparable to the likes of Lampard and Ronaldo at the time, so he could just sit here for a few years, put in a shift some days, score the occasional good old Owen goal and by not agreeing a contract extension and leaving it for ages always have athe get out clause that he wanted for himself.

The people who run the club are the real pricks for giving him the ridiculous chance to take the piss and get away with it in such a manner.

He has no scruples but I wouldn't for that much money either. I'm glad to see him gone, not because he's a dick and not because he's s**** (he's been s**** recently but he's still been alright) but because he single-handedly embodies everything that has seen our once glorious club slip to this most sorry of positions.

I read it because i can now, and its a fine opinion sweety.  :smitten:

I read it because i can now, and its a fine opinion sweety.  :smitten:

Throw in Habib and we're on.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/hull-to-buy-owen-for-spares-200906221845/

Hull City are to buy Michael Owen with a view to breaking the player down for parts.

The England striker is set to leave Newcastle after the club decided its Premiership fight back stood a greater chance of success with younger, more promising players battling for a place on the treatment table.

Hull coach Phil Brown said: "He's got a great footballing brain, a lovely right foot and has massive heart. All great assets in the bodies of players who aren't made of dry twigs."

Brown said his bid for Owen was prompted after receiving a DVD advertising the sometimes-striker, adding: "It was a showreel of goals mixed with Michael clutching his thigh in agony, although I did notice none of the footage was dated after 2001."

Owen's parts have been earmarked, with Nick Barmby set for a major overhaul. Brown said: "Nick's been in decline for years but he'll be back to his best after we've fitted him Michael Owen's hips and eyelids."

He added: "I just hope Parcelforce don't jiggle him about too much in transit.  I don't want any toes falling off leading to a big argument with Newcastle about whether the toes had already fallen off before they posted him."

On completion of the limb and organ harvesting, Owen will be refitted with reconditioned player parts from the Hull squad. A club spokesman said he would eventually look like a 'clean-cut, twinkle-eyed bag of offal'.

Meanwhile Owen's hamstrings will be sold to British Nuclear Fuels who have been searching desperately for a substance with a shorter half-life than enriched Uranium.

as far as i'm concerned it is too late for Owen to silence his critics. he could score 15 league goals next season but when it counted - trying to keep us up - he completely failed to deliver. and i'm not saying that in the way we might criticise Jonas for no end product or Martins for erratic performances, because unlike those two and others who actually tried he was fucking garbage for every second on the pitch, showed no effort, spoke shit about his goals ratio when we were in the shit and fucked up at what was supposed to be his speciality - scoring. no matter what he does next he can't wipe that from his record. he's a failure.

Guest diddimz

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/hull-to-buy-owen-for-spares-200906221845/

Hull City are to buy Michael Owen with a view to breaking the player down for parts.

The England striker is set to leave Newcastle after the club decided its Premiership fight back stood a greater chance of success with younger, more promising players battling for a place on the treatment table.

Hull coach Phil Brown said: "He's got a great footballing brain, a lovely right foot and has massive heart. All great assets in the bodies of players who aren't made of dry twigs."

Brown said his bid for Owen was prompted after receiving a DVD advertising the sometimes-striker, adding: "It was a showreel of goals mixed with Michael clutching his thigh in agony, although I did notice none of the footage was dated after 2001."

Owen's parts have been earmarked, with Nick Barmby set for a major overhaul. Brown said: "Nick's been in decline for years but he'll be back to his best after we've fitted him Michael Owen's hips and eyelids."

He added: "I just hope Parcelforce don't jiggle him about too much in transit.  I don't want any toes falling off leading to a big argument with Newcastle about whether the toes had already fallen off before they posted him."

On completion of the limb and organ harvesting, Owen will be refitted with reconditioned player parts from the Hull squad. A club spokesman said he would eventually look like a 'clean-cut, twinkle-eyed bag of offal'.

Meanwhile Owen's hamstrings will be sold to British Nuclear Fuels who have been searching desperately for a substance with a shorter half-life than enriched Uranium.

:mackems:

I'd be glad to see him never play another game again. Had enough enough of the cunt.

He was one of the best players in Europe in 2001, in the form of his life until he tore his hamstring. It's been one downhill ride since then for Owen.

Guest Stephen927

A lot of the blame has to go to Michael Owen for his time here. The World Cup in 2006 pretty much killed off whatever player there used to be there, and gave us a shadow of a player on huge wages. His injury and lack of pace doesn't give him an excuse for not putting the effort in. He was given the armband, and whatever people think of his skills as a captain, he should have at least made a go at it but his presence on the football pitch compared to 2005 when he first came here was just pitiful. He changed from a man who influenced his team mates through actions and not words, to a man who barely uttered a whimped on the football pitch despite being captain, and who didn't have the actions either.

It's been 4 years mixed with more lows than highs. Thank you for your part in the 4-3-3 that kept us up, but apart from that, good riddance.

Don't know why that mackem troll hasn't been banned yet. Moderators?

excuse me?

I think that is what you call a pre-ban. It is like a pre-date only it is a ban.

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a c***.

see the house of the banned

i've never had a previous log in

Shame you bothered coming back after the ban tbh

that's bang out of order that mind.

I agree, he might be a troll, but there's also the small chance he's not and just has an eccentric personality. In which saying something like that is out of order.

Most likely it's a troller though, so meh.

i'm not a trawler. i'm not a mackem. i'm not a "wum" and i'm not a "vic".

i have not had any previous log ins.

i am an honest nufc fan. i have been a season ticket holder for many years and have racked up plenty of miles up and down the country to watch my club. i am not claiming to be a great nufc fan. far from it. there is always someone better who has done more away games.

but i have certainly totalled enough games to give an opinion which i deem valid, and others controversial. i'm not bothered what others think of my opinions.

this season, as everyone is aware, has been a f***ing disaster. people can blame who they want and defend who they want but my overall opinion is thus:

nobody is excused from the f***ing shambolic season we have had. everyone must take some sort of blame. keegan, ashley, shearer and all the way through to every single spineless f***ing player who has participated in the 38 league games this season. in my opinion, they are all f***ing cowards. and it f***ing pisses me right off.

when i go to games and watch players, for example, like owen and martins, who earn around £200k p/w combined, walking about the pitch, hands on hips and giving an uninterested attitude, it boils my f***ing piss. if some people are ok with that, fine. i'm f***ing pleased for you.

but me? like most, i work all day, every day. i've devoted a large amount of my hard earned into nufc and had f*** all in return to shout about, and i will continue to do so for as long as it remains financially possible. again though, i am not trying to sound like i am the best fan around, as there are always fan who have a clocked up more miles and games.

but if i pay my way, which i have done for plenty of years now, i expect something in return. relegation is f***ing inexcusable.

it boils my piss. yes, there's new grounds to attend next year, yes, some people might be optimistic for next season in a different division and barnsley might sell better mince pies than any other ground, but i don't give a f***.  i'm f***ing devastated and highly pissed off. like you all, i want to see them playing in the top division buying the top players.

i've read posts on here like similar to, "coloccini is not s***" and "i'd be ecstatic if we signed beckford." the reality is this. players like coloccini, nolan and so forth are f***ing garbage. no matter how you dress it up. no matter how coloccini or another f***ing foreign c*** played in a different division, he is s***. like every single other player in the other team. there is no player in the team who can put their hand on the heart and say he gave EVERYTHING to the cause this season. can they f***.

i can't be f***ed to dig up the post re. a certain poster being "ecstatic" over beckford, but f*** me. i don't care how many goals the c*** scored in a f***ing abysmal division, a reality check is required. players like these are s**** - in a nutshell. if he wasn't, he'd have been snapped up by now.

and while i'm on it; i don't think shearer is the manager to take us forward,either. whilst i appreciate he wants the club to be ran properly from top to bottom, i don't think an inexperienced manager should be taking the reigns of a club that is heading into it's darkest period in years. we need someone with experience and a good head on their shoulders. who? i do not know. it's not my job to pick. however, if or when shearer is appointed, i will give him my support. in my honest opinion, shearer should take up a higher role, and ensure the club is ran professionally from there - similar to (tin hat on) that lanky irish c*** at sunderland.

on the other side of the coin, if shearer fails as manager, then the next manager installed at newcastle will not have have the monkey of alan shearer being the next manager on his back.

if you think my posts are controversial, deal with it. just like i will deal with whatever you think about my posts and opinions.

I'd love to see you call Alan Shearer a coward to his face.

Don't know why that mackem troll hasn't been banned yet. Moderators?

excuse me?

I think that is what you call a pre-ban. It is like a pre-date only it is a ban.

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a c***.

see the house of the banned

i've never had a previous log in

Shame you bothered coming back after the ban tbh

that's bang out of order that mind.

I agree, he might be a troll, but there's also the small chance he's not and just has an eccentric personality. In which saying something like that is out of order.

Most likely it's a troller though, so meh.

i'm not a trawler. i'm not a mackem. i'm not a "wum" and i'm not a "vic".

i have not had any previous log ins.

i am an honest nufc fan. i have been a season ticket holder for many years and have racked up plenty of miles up and down the country to watch my club. i am not claiming to be a great nufc fan. far from it. there is always someone better who has done more away games.

but i have certainly totalled enough games to give an opinion which i deem valid, and others controversial. i'm not bothered what others think of my opinions.

this season, as everyone is aware, has been a f***ing disaster. people can blame who they want and defend who they want but my overall opinion is thus:

nobody is excused from the f***ing shambolic season we have had. everyone must take some sort of blame. keegan, ashley, shearer and all the way through to every single spineless f***ing player who has participated in the 38 league games this season. in my opinion, they are all f***ing cowards. and it f***ing pisses me right off.

when i go to games and watch players, for example, like owen and martins, who earn around £200k p/w combined, walking about the pitch, hands on hips and giving an uninterested attitude, it boils my f***ing piss. if some people are ok with that, fine. i'm f***ing pleased for you.

but me? like most, i work all day, every day. i've devoted a large amount of my hard earned into nufc and had f*** all in return to shout about, and i will continue to do so for as long as it remains financially possible. again though, i am not trying to sound like i am the best fan around, as there are always fan who have a clocked up more miles and games.

but if i pay my way, which i have done for plenty of years now, i expect something in return. relegation is f***ing inexcusable.

it boils my piss. yes, there's new grounds to attend next year, yes, some people might be optimistic for next season in a different division and barnsley might sell better mince pies than any other ground, but i don't give a f***.  i'm f***ing devastated and highly pissed off. like you all, i want to see them playing in the top division buying the top players.

i've read posts on here like similar to, "coloccini is not s***" and "i'd be ecstatic if we signed beckford." the reality is this. players like coloccini, nolan and so forth are f***ing garbage. no matter how you dress it up. no matter how coloccini or another f***ing foreign c*** played in a different division, he is s***. like every single other player in the other team. there is no player in the team who can put their hand on the heart and say he gave EVERYTHING to the cause this season. can they f***.

i can't be f***ed to dig up the post re. a certain poster being "ecstatic" over beckford, but f*** me. i don't care how many goals the c*** scored in a f***ing abysmal division, a reality check is required. players like these are s**** - in a nutshell. if he wasn't, he'd have been snapped up by now.

and while i'm on it; i don't think shearer is the manager to take us forward,either. whilst i appreciate he wants the club to be ran properly from top to bottom, i don't think an inexperienced manager should be taking the reigns of a club that is heading into it's darkest period in years. we need someone with experience and a good head on their shoulders. who? i do not know. it's not my job to pick. however, if or when shearer is appointed, i will give him my support. in my honest opinion, shearer should take up a higher role, and ensure the club is ran professionally from there - similar to (tin hat on) that lanky irish c*** at sunderland.

on the other side of the coin, if shearer fails as manager, then the next manager installed at newcastle will not have have the monkey of alan shearer being the next manager on his back.

if you think my posts are controversial, deal with it. just like i will deal with whatever you think about my posts and opinions.

I'd love to see you call Alan Shearer a coward to his face.

what could he do if he did?

9.44 Hull City Phil Brown has said he will present a financial package to Michael Owen within the next week. The Newcastle man looked non-plussed when quizzed over Hull's interest yesterday but as Brown says 'anything is possible in football'. Even a tan in January.

:lol: :lol:

Who the Fook does Owen think he is?  What the fook do we care what his opinions on our new manager should be?  What's it got to do with him.

He's got a bloody cheek to even open his mouth the little greedy gobsh1te.  Does he really think he can soften us up by saying nice things about Shearer so we can all forget about what an awful useless and a complete waste of money Owen was to us?

We aint buying it Owen, your words has no meaning to us.  I'd have more respect for the turd if he came out and actually spoke honestly on how he's glad to be leaving NUFC.  Fooking kock jocky.

:facepalm:

Who the Fook does Owen think he is?  What the fook do we care what his opinions on our new manager should be?  What's it got to do with him.

Michael Owen has said that out of respect to Newcastle, he's not going to comment on other clubs, while he's still under contract.

Why not give him credit for showing a bit of class? He's still a Newcastle player after all.