The Newcastle-Online Logo - Design the best, win a T-shirt. Become a Legend.

Dave

Rather than a completely accurate skyline of the river you could chuck in Grey's monument, the Angel of the North, SJP, the Baltic, etc!

Just the main icons of the region, basically.

If that were the case I'd make sure SJP was the most prominent feature, for obvious reasons.

Definitely. Could be interesting to have the Angel with a Shearer shirt on!

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't think we'd be allowed to use the club name HTT. We could put something different on though if the people who made them were willing - any suggestions?

Just put Newcastle on the Tyne Bridge one and The Toon on the SJP one, that would do me great.

1. We cannot amend shirts or design new shirts at the request of a single person.

2. If enough people express interest in a proposed design then it may be considered. Feel free to discuss ideas in this thread, because we will endeavour to add new designs on a regular basis to keep things current.

I don't think we'd be allowed to use the club name HTT. We could put something different on though if the people who made them were willing - any suggestions?

Just put Newcastle on the Tyne Bridge one and The Toon on the SJP one, that would do me great.

You know you can make your own stuff on there without setting up a shop? Just go to create, upload an image, select your size etc and buy.

You know you can make your own stuff on there without setting up a shop? Just go to create, upload an image, select your size etc and buy.

Aye, steal the logos from our competition then stick them on your own t-shirts, thus robbing our site of any commission. Thanks Decky mate :shifty:

Aye, steal the logos from our competition then stick them on your own t-shirts, thus robbing our site of any commission. Thanks Decky mate :shifty:

Well i doubt HTT is gonna care :razz:

Guest CraigNB

not going to lie, i completely based the flag-ish one off the one the other guy did that everyone loved but said the feet/body didn't make sense so not taking full credit for that.... ive done about 10 now i THINK i might be done.... :smitten: