The Newcastle-Online Logo - Design the best, win a T-shirt. Become a Legend.

Dave

here are those other 2 again with the changes you guys mentioned! more blue + less balls (haha)

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/281/picture7tm8.png

Win.

I like that but tbh I think you could lose the football.

that's actually a t-shirt design I made for myself a while ago.. the text originally is just 'Newcastle United'.. can't take credit for the idea though - it's inspired by an anti-globalist graffiti I saw in Rome once..

Anyways, 'identity' design is my area of expertise.. so I'll post a few simple ideas some time before the deadline, cause I'm very busy these days.

..btw, you're all fucking amateurs :lol:

Logo design is done in vector only.. Those raster effects (blur, reflections, bevel) and gradients are fine, but they limit the usage to digital media only..

Guest CraigNB

that's actually a t-shirt design I made for myself a while ago.. the text originally is just 'Newcastle United'.. can't take credit for the idea though - it's inspired by an anti-globalist graffiti I saw in Rome once..

Anyways, 'identity' design is my area of expertise.. so I'll post a few simple ideas some time before the deadline, cause I'm very busy these days.

..btw, you're all f***ing amateurs :lol:

Logo design is done in vector only.. Those raster effects (blur, reflections, bevel) and gradients are fine, but they limit the usage to digital media only..

every single one of mine is vector mate - but your's is great, ill have to step my game up now.

"legends in advertising"

No offence but I never thought I would hear that phrase  :undecided:

Are you kidding? If you win this competition you will be spoken of for decades; nay, generations. Grandfathers will speak of he who designed that logo on that one fine day. Books will be written, lyrics will be sung. The gospel of he - the practitioner of the most grand of grand logo designs - will be shared by all. Myths will be developed. Rumours, tales and fairytales alike told. His name will go down in history. The man, the myth, the legend. The Winner. The one true champion. The chosen one.

The legend of advertising.

"legends in advertising"

No offence but I never thought I would hear that phrase  :undecided:

Are you kidding? If you win this competition you will be spoken of for decades; nay, generations. Grandfathers will speak of he who designed that logo on that one fine day. Books will be written, lyrics will be sung. The gospel of he - the practitioner of the most grand of grand logo designs - will be shared by all. Myths will be developed. Rumours, tales and fairytales alike told. His name will go down in history. The man, the myth, the legend. The Winner. The one true champion. The chosen one...

...and will also receive a t-shirt.

every single one of mine is vector mate - but your's is great, ill have to step my game up now.

Aye clear to see they were, mine are aswell.

Aye clear to see they were, mine are aswell.

yeah, I was joking.. there are some good suggestions.

As for the legends of advertising (:lol:).. they fully deserve their titles.. I've worked with (for) people who drive Porsches, fuck supermodels and have a 5000$ a week coke habits because they come up with a catchy tagline once every five years..

For what it's worth, I'm sure we'd be up for having a new "tagline" if someone can up with a good one.

My suggestions for a tag line:

* It's cheaper than therapy

* Because it's all about opinions

* Log on, talk shite

* Banning a distinct possibility

* When you've nothing better to do

PM me for my choice of T-shirt, cheers   :thup: