Proposed new Spurs stadium

Syrette

They have changed the design slightly and included a single tier stand at one end, planning application has gone in to Haringey Council.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6985/spuds.jpg

that looks class tbh, like the way the fans are close to the pitch aswell, makes a massive difference

Looks ;like FIFA tbh.  They've blatantly just asked EA to design them a stadium using the FIFA engine.

They have changed the design slightly and included a single tier stand at one end, planning application has gone in to Haringey Council.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6985/spuds.jpg

that looks class tbh, like the way the fans are close to the pitch aswell, makes a massive difference

Aye hate to say it but that looks great. The one huge stand can make a stadium look really intimidating. Not too keen on the wavey roof, always reminds me of Bolton. I take it this will be similar capacity to Boltons since they are similar clubs?

How can a club like Spurs afford this?

They'll get a loan based on future revenues generated and stadiums aren't as expensive as you think. Bolton built theirs for less than it cost to increase our capacity by 16000.

But Emirates cost about 400m quid or something?! These prices seem insane to me, like, considering they can knock up a 60k-seater stadium in Greece for the price of a loaf of Warburton's.

How can a club like Spurs afford this?

They'll get a loan based on future revenues generated and stadiums aren't as expensive as you think.  Bolton built theirs for less than it cost to increase our capacity by 16000.

But Emirates cost about 400m quid or something?! These prices seem insane to me, like, considering they can knock up a 60k-seater stadium in Greece for the price of a loaf of Warburton's.

Depends where it is type of soil having to buy houses, giving compo for loss of light, biuld it in the middle of nowhere and it costs next to nowt.

Other than the single tier end they've basically nicked the Emirates design for the rest of the stadium. Not content with just living in Arsenal's shadow, they now want to live in the exact same shaped shadow.

Other than the single tier end they've basically nicked the Emirates design for the rest of the stadium. Not content with just living in Arsenal's shadow, they now want to live in the exact same shaped shadow.

i think its the same designer who made the emirates whos making this. Does look good tbh but how will they get finance for it banks ain't exactly being nice at the moment

Does anyone else think it looks like Monkseaton's new high school?

Then again Monkseaton's new high school looks better.

Monkseaton School has more knowledgeable inhabitants that Wipe Fart Lane too