Sam Allardyce signs 3-year contract with Blackburn Rovers

Optimistic Nut

According to Blackburn fans, Allardyce did a great job at NUFC leading us from 13th to 11th, and we finished just above the relegation zone because KK f***ed it all up.

that shows what happens when you look at the world through statoculars

Even stats don't back that up to be honest.

Guest Howaythetoon

He'll do well for Blackburn, they have a great chance of staying up now. Wonder at who's cost...

Didn't you predict he'd be fantastic here as well?

I did aye, but not in the space of 21 games. More like 3-5 years. We'll never know.

I love how the media completely dismiss the utter abortion of a job he did in his time here, preferring to blame it all on our fans.

I don't particularly care what Allardyce/the media/Blackburn fans have to say to be honest. They'll either do alright or fail miserably but nothing more under him. He blew his one chance of working for a big club and showed his true colours.. end of the day we all know the truth.

I love how the media completely dismiss the utter abortion of a job he did in his time here, preferring to blame it all on our fans.

I hope he fails and does it big time.

Then the media can't really blame Blackburn's fans... because they don't have any

heart monitors and prozone talk as well as his 76 staff of analysts, massuers, and other positions will be touted in the papers and on blackburn forums now

Aye and what bullshit that is.  The science of hoofing the ball forward is what that twat stands for.  While his mates in the press are bumming him, the poor Blackburn fans are going to suffer his anti-football.  Good luck lads, you'll need it.

heart monitors and prozone talk as well as his 76 staff of analysts, massuers, and other positions will be touted in the papers and on blackburn forums now

Aye and what bullshit that is.  The science of hoofing the ball forward is what that t*** stands for.  While his mates in the press are bumming him, the poor Blackburn fans are going to suffer his anti-football.  Good luck lads, you'll need it.

you know only good footballers raise their heartbeat levels to the fat-sam level in order to get a place in the starting 11...

Guest firetotheworks

Id see a point in pro zone if we were playing the football version of gunkata from Equilibrium. But we were in reality playing the football version of shit. I think its telling that a manager like Fergies big emphasis seems to be on players expressing themselves. Allardyce wanted our players to have components that simulate expression, like fucking robots.

Guest Mucky01

Fat Sam said he only played route one football at Bolton because of the resources there and could change his game style accordingly if required. He inherited a team of ‘carpet football’ players at NUFC (and bought some useless ones as well) and was shown to be a con man.

But I think with similar resources at Blackburn and the type of players he’s inherited there, he is more suited to the club than Ince ever was and will keep them up.

He will go back to his route one philosophy and be reasonably successful at it and his journo mates will worship him more than ever.

But he will known to many as the useless c*** that he is. And me for one would love to see him get relegated, but if it happens he’s not likely to take any responsibility.

The day he sold Kieron Dyer and replaced him with that fuckwit Alan Smith was the day we all knew what to expect from fat Sam.

The worst 'brand' of football I can remember ever seeing here.

Even to call it football is to flatter Big Sam a bit I reckon. I prefer to think of him as 'anti football', a strange game in which the only object is to keep the ball out of your own possession, preferably by launching it as far as you can up the pitch.

It's amazing how he doesn't question his own methods.

"We do all these scientific methods with Prozone and all, yet I don't really understand why we aren't successful...right lads, today I want you to sit back, don't attack and hoof the ball forward whenever you get the chance"

Allardyce team talk:

Enters dressing room.

* chew, chew, chew *

"Listen up lads.  Aim for the stars.  Reach for the skies.  Hoof up the ball.  Safety first.  Show 'em who's boss.  Now let's stick it up 'em!  C'mon!"

* chew, chew, chew *

Leaves dressing room.