Sam Allardyce signs 3-year contract with Blackburn Rovers

Optimistic Nut

According to Blackburn fans, Allardyce did a great job at NUFC leading us from 13th to 11th, and we finished just above the relegation zone because KK f***ed it all up.

that shows what happens when you look at the world through statoculars

Pleased he's gone there and not to Sunderland tbh. I think they've got a shot at staying up now but I still think he could have done a good job down the road. 

Agreed.

Sunderland are already have the personnel to be a Bolton Mk II. Hopefully they'll get some foreign duffer in.

Guest Heneage

Pleased he's gone there and not to Sunderland tbh. I think they've got a shot at staying up now but I still think he could have done a good job down the road. 

Agreed.

Sunderland are already have the personnel to be a Bolton Mk II. Hopefully they'll get some foreign duffer in.

Like Martin Jol, or Peter Reid whichever.

Guest elbee909

Slightly hypocritical quotes from Redknapp:

"I was disappointed to see Paul Ince go and think it is totally unfair," said Redknapp.

"What time has he had? A couple of bad results and he is out. "

What, like Juande Ramos you mean?

(Ok, maybe not, but still... bollocks more like)

Fat Sam might well keep them up by boring the opposition to death.  Once the Rovers fans realise just how shit his long ball football is to watch, the crowd will consist of assorted backy-slaps on day release, an old man, his dog and a tin of baked beans.  The baked beans will be there against their will.  Sam's backroom staff will outnumber the paying fans by 10 to 1.

Fat Sam might well keep them up by boring the opposition to death.  Once the Rovers fans realise just how shit his long ball football is to watch, the crowd will consist of assorted backy-slaps on day release, an old man, his dog and a tin of baked beans.  The baked beans will be there against their will.  Sam's backroom staff will outnumber the paying fans by 10 to 1.

So you think their attendances will actually go up then?