Newcastle 2 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur - 21/12/08 - Xmas festivities start on page 16

midds

Don't think I've ever seen 'arry so bitter.

I saw an article in the Times where he's apparently said to his players at half time that it would be 3pts for them and 1pt wouldn't do.

So so so so so sweet! Utter nincompoop.

"Yeah definitely disappointed how we ever got beat today i'll never know, it was impossible to lose the game I could only see one winner really"

"Not really no I couldn't of asked anymore we couldn't of played better then we did today certainly the Uefa Cup had nothing to do with it, we were pushing for the winner then we got dun in injury time"

"We'll never get a better chance to come to Newcastle and win then we did today thats for sure"

f***ing idiot that Harry Redknapp.

Or were Tottenham that good !  :lol:

Completely off his head.

Tottenham's Jamie O'Hara still believes his side can get into the top six this season despite their setback against Newcastle United on Sunday. Harry Redknapp's men lost in the last minute after Damien Duff netted, leaving Spurs just one point above the relegation zone, but O'Hara remains upbeat about his team's chances. The England under-21 international told the Evening Standard: "The confidence is sky high and I'm sure we can push up the table. The belief in the players has changed a lot. Everyone is believing now. We can get into that top six and that is a realistic achievement for this season."

Redknapp reckons his side are not out of the relegation scrap yet but O'Hara says Spurs are safe - and with games against West Brom and Fulham over Christmas, he called on his side to keep up the momentum.

"As a club we have achieved a fantastic run of results to get out of trouble but now we can't let it slip. We're still in there and we have to keep pushing on," he added.

Top 6 ey? :lol:

the reason we beat them was because they played two games on suday so must've been knackered when we played them.

the reason for this is i've just read the last couple of pages of glory glory's match thread and the game they played in on sunday they dominated,played very well and only lacked a finisher.

the other game they played,which is the one i saw was a very even game in which we created the better chances and they never really looked like scoring.

this time last christmas

we drew 2-2 to derby as they almost did the double over us

we're only 4 points behind what we we're last season

We had an extremely easy start, following that draw at Derby we got 2 points from our next 11 games which included the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, Manure (twice), Arsenal and Aston Villa.  If we only get two points from our next 11 games this season I'll eat shit.

I was working with a Spurs fan yesterday :lol:

To be fair to him he took all the piss taking in good spirit.

Played football against 3 yids last night, and we stuffed them. They didn't take the piss taking in good spirit and went off in a huff as soon as the hour was up.

Guest optimistic nit

It's only 9 years TODAY that we beat Spurs 6-1 :lol:

7-1 ;)

Nah the 7-1 was after Christmas, and about 11 years ago. The 6-1 was an FA cup 3rd round replay when the 3rd round was (stupidly) moved to December

i dont remember that one  :blush:

It's only 9 years TODAY that we beat Spurs 6-1 :lol:

7-1 ;)

Nah the 7-1 was after Christmas, and about 11 years ago. The 6-1 was an FA cup 3rd round replay when the 3rd round was (stupidly) moved to December

i dont remember that one  :blush:

I can remember Shearer's interview. Smug as fuck; it was brilliant. Think he said something like...

"I don't think they even had a shot at goal, did they?"

"... they scored, Alan."

"Oh did they, sorry - i'd lost count." [chuckle chuckle]

Something like that anyway. Can't remember it exactly.

Still can't believe the amount of people, yids and otherwise, who think they outplayed us and deserved to win. Apart from the goal, a bit of a fluke in itself, Shay could have had the day off.

It was exactly the same against Portsmouth as well - which was comprehensive as opposed to a pretty even game against Spurs. All the papers were tripping over themselves to talk about a chance that Defoe missed in the first half - who gives a flying fuck?

This following sums up the plight of some of our fans.

I'd hardly say Im the most PC of my mates but my asian mates tend to laugh it off the same way as normal.

Check this:

Met up with two of my mates from High School tonight - Christmas Eve -  One who is of Bangledeshi Origin and one who has a Saudi Ariabian father and a English Mother.

Both of which are the soundest, nicest people you could ever wish to meet.  What happpens, some biggoted fool throws a full pint glass at my mate. 

How utterly daft is that?

I personally feel ashamed to my muslim mates as they even gave me and my mate a lift home.

What kind of people do we live with?

What kind of people cannot accept other people, no matter what religion, what demonor, etc people live at, yet they still retain a substantial amount of local business. and support the local community, yet still kick off.

Idiots.

Guest Jawesome

Just read the TT stuff.  I really do despise Spurs like.  My mate from uni who's an Arsenal fan tends to agree with me on lots of footballing issues regarding the twats.