The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Bit weird. There are plenty. I regularly watch James Lawrence Allcott, The Ripple Effect, Gallowgate Shots, Loaded Mag, Toffee TV, Anfield Wrap, The Villa View, AFTV (if it's just Robbie) and loads of others.

No offense but a lot of those guys talk in circles before making a point. Would rather get the point straight away with sheers brutal analysis then people trying to talk like they’ve got an oxford degree in the English language. 

10 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

They’re a more haters in his chat than actual Tottenham fans. Fake scores, name calling, the whole nine yards. They like to see him lose.  

How has the penny not dropped?

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

:lol: no idea what's going on here like.

I don't care how he talks, I'm saying all the jip he gets is ultimately good exposure from him. True Geordie started like that. KSI too.

I assume he leans into it, I don't care either way though.

No no no. KSI top of the top of my hate list talking about Emile Heskey, a man with TWO League Cups with Leicester, four five trophies with Liverpool, over 100 Premier League goals and to still talk about the man like that. Disgraceful. That man’s a “Fifa fan” with no actual football watching or playing experience. 

I'm not sure why anyone wants to watch someone watching a game they can't see.  You must have a feckin screw loose to do that [emoji38] 

And call me old fashioned, but I'd rather my tantrums when we lose not be broadcast to said nutters, and the rest of you tube [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

How has the penny not dropped?

How can he prevent people from coming in his chat. He usually tells them to go away. Turns down donations for the hate. If you watch his streams, his head is usually down, visably in pain just waiting for the match to be over. 

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

No offense but a lot of those guys talk in circles before making a point. Would rather get the point straight away with sheers brutal analysis then people trying to talk like they’ve got an oxford degree in the English language. 

:lol: You could have just said you've never watched any of them. It's clear to anyone who watches them that you haven’t. 

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I'm not sure why anyone wants to watch someone watching a game they can't see.  You must have a feckin screw loose to do that [emoji38] 

And call me old fashioned, but I'd rather my tantrums when we lose not be broadcast to said nutters, and the rest of you tube [emoji38]

i like to watch the game on mute with a youtube fan video in the background. Feels like someone’s watching with me echoing my thought etc. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

How can he prevent people from coming in his chat. He usually tells them to go away. Turns down donations for the hate. If you watch his streams, his head is usually down, visably in pain just waiting for the match to be over. 

How are you missing what hans is saying this much man? :lol: He's saying that the hate he gets means he gets more views, makes his channel more popular, and ultimately benefits him.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: You could have just said you've never watched any of them. It's clear to anyone who watches them that you haven’t. 

You got me there. I’ve seen Alcott(who I dislike) and Gallowgate Shots(who are a little boring, feel like they need an Expressions to liven the mood up. Tried Toffee TV but that’s just miserable. Other one’s you got me. 

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Your issue seems to be that people take analysis more seriously than off the cuff emotional outbursts though. The latter is obviously going to attract 'banter' and rage clicks and if he's smart he's banking on it.

The lad will be doing fine mate, I wouldn't worry about him.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

How are you missing what hans is saying this much man? :lol: He's saying that the hate he gets means he gets more views, makes his channel more popular, and ultimately benefits him.

But how’s that his fault? A man on a noble quest to support his team but attracts other fans to jump on the hate train. He’s said he wishes it was purely Spurs fans but it’ll never happen now. A lot of people watch his content for his personality, though. Like me, I don’t like Spurs but I like Expressions. 

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

But how’s that his fault? A man on a noble quest to support his team but attracts other fans to jump on the hate train. He’s said he wishes it was purely Spurs fans but it’ll never happen now. A lot of people watch his content for his personality, though. Like me, I don’t like Spurs but I like Expressions. 

Because his aim is to put out content that'll maximise engagement. Over the top reactive content will receive more views, comments and shares. That's the whole point, he carries on the way he does for clout.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Because his aim is to put out content that'll maximise engagement. Over the top reactive content will receive more views, comments and shares. That's the whole point, he carries on the way he does for clout.

Thank you. A generally thought out point I can agree with and can honestly say, I have fallen for the content these guys have put out there. There are those like Lee Gunner who are definitely in it for the money or Rants and Bants(expressions real life brother) but Expressions strikes me a genuine fan of the club. That’s why I thought it’d resonate here. The guy’s just eaten so much shit over the years. 

Edited by Astroblack

:lol: Women commentating on men's football is an affront to the senses that needs to be stopped but God forbid some poor suffering Spurs fan who watches his team win lose or draw (for the purpose of monetised content compared to most football fans who just do it for free as part of.. being a football fan..) get ripped to shreds for being as cringey as any other fan watchalong. 

13 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Women commentating on men's football is an affront to the senses that needs to be stopped but God forbid some poor suffering Spurs fan who watches his team win lose or draw (for the purpose of monetised content compared to most football fans who just do it for free as part of.. being a football fan..) get ripped to shreds for being as cringey as any other fan watchalong. 

No reason any one of us could make a Youtube channel and do the same thing. Freedom of expression. He just did it first and I bet when he did, money was the last thing on his mind. He just probably just suffered a loss and had no place to vent and said “lemme do it on Youtube” and people said “do more, we like this” and he did. What’s wrong with that? 

Edited by Astroblack

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2023 at 20:56, The Prophet said:

Shockingly enough that dude is apparently exactly the same way outside of his channel and videos. He doesn't have an off button.

On 06/05/2023 at 15:06, Astroblack said:

How can someone who likes rap not appreciates lines like his? 

Aye he's brilliant. He called Spurs Keira Knightley FC because they've got nowt in the front or back.