The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Some of the comments in the last few pages here are hilarious.

Are we ready to admit he's a good manager who has done a good job yet?

He's an excellent manager that plays quality football and is someone I wanted here when we were linked after Allardyce got the boot.

Guest kingdawson

Good news guys, it's only this...

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles

Harry Redknapp's tax evasion trial is now scheduled to commence on the 23rd of January. #thfc #eng

1 minute ago

Guest bimpy474

Accused of receiving $150,000 and $145,000 from Milan Mandaric into a Monaco bank account to avoid tax.

if that were proven, would that be jail bait?....is he leaving spurs then?

Tax evasion is nearly always prison time.

Accused of receiving $150,000 and $145,000 from Milan Mandaric into a Monaco bank account to avoid tax.

if that were proven, would that be jail bait?....is he leaving spurs then?

Tax evasion is nearly always prison time.

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/images/content/wesley-snipes-mugshot1.jpg

July 2013

Yeh, future England manager goes to prison, never going to happen. He'll probably bung the judge.

IIRC Venables was finally caught and should have been sent down but got off because he was England manager. Was banned from being a director of any company for 5 years iirc. Maybe that's he fucked off to Australia.

After appointing one known dodgy bastard it wouldn't surprise me at all if England appoint Redknapp even if all this is still going on.

• 1 month later...

anyone think spurs have got it in them to win the title?  was looking at their fixtures and they play the top 6-7 teams before the end of march then it's piss easy from there on in

start of the season they were raped by the likes of citeh and manyoo but they're playing them again soon and it's spurs that's in form!  if they manage not to lose (or even win some) most of those games and keep beating the shite and average teams i honestly think they might do it...however surely man city can't keep performing so poorly?

if i didn't hate them and redknapp so much i'd be rooting for them