The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Just realised thats what they were doing.  :lol:

Pleased somebody knows !

Their dances look groovy man....

Those pics are all fantastic lads - keep em coming, and me laughing !  ;D

The game thing with N'Zog's a corker too - nice one !

As for their supporters - let's all laugh at the cockney glove puppets !

What's been unlucky about recent home games like?

Giving away stupid late goals.

Hardly unlucky though, I agree.

We should have lost but we won!, ha ha get in its about time we had some f***ing luck at home get it right up yer Harry and the rest of the Spurs c***s! haha!!!!!

We should have lost? Where was their clear cut chance to beat us? As opposed to our 2 with us scoring 1 of them.

Dont be daft man!!, Spurs were the better side on the day.  Thank f*** they lost.

Bite bite bite bite bite bite.....nah, not worth it, youre being silly.

Err, how?

We should have lost but we won!, ha ha get in its about time we had some f***ing luck at home get it right up yer Harry and the rest of the Spurs c***s! haha!!!!!

Err, Man City, last minute goal conceded, Wigan, Late goal conceded, Stoke, last minute goal conceded.

How's that unlucky? Nothing to do with bad defending, ey?

Err, Man City, last minute goal conceded, Wigan, Late goal conceded, Stoke, last minute goal conceded.

No.

No.

So, how's it unlucky?

Guest LucaAltieri

New rule: you have to have see the game before you're allowed to comment on it.

Eh?

We should have lost but we won!

Clearly watching a different game to everyone else.

New rule: you have to have see the game before you're allowed to comment on it.

Eh?

We should have lost but we won!

Clearly watching a different game to everyone else.

EHHHH!?!?!?, what!?!?!? we didnt even look remotely like winning before Duff scored.  Howay man.

No.

So, how's it unlucky?

Last chance, ball can go anywhere, it ends up in the net. 3 fucking times. Unlucky.

No.

So, how's it unlucky?

Last chance, ball can go anywhere, it ends up in the net. 3 f***ing times. Unlucky.

I find it unbelievable you think it has nothing to do with the defence. But I'll leave it at that as to not ruin the thread.

No.

So, how's it unlucky?

Last chance, ball can go anywhere, it ends up in the net. 3 f***ing times. Unlucky.

I find it unbelievable you think it has nothing to do with the defence. But I'll leave it at that as to not ruin the thread.

Ok.

Right lads, I'm pissed as a fanny fart so feel free to laugh at this as I'm sure I will in the morning but fucking lol at Spurs (top 4 and better than Real Madrid etc). I hate the dirty self-loving bastards and their saggy wrinkley- faced cunt of a manager. Hope they end up bottom with West Brom using them as toilet paper tbh. Did I mention LOL? Merry Xmas you fecking tramps. P.S. Modric = Gail off Corrie.

There was no need for any of that but you know how it is when you've had more than your fair share...

Right lads, I'm pissed as a fanny fart so feel free to laugh at this as I'm sure I will in the morning but fucking lol at Spurs (top 4 and better than Real Madrid etc). I hate the dirty self-loving bastards and their saggy wrinkley- faced cunt of a manager. Hope they end up bottom with West Brom using them as toilet paper tbh. Did I mention LOL? Merry Xmas you fecking tramps. P.S. Modric = Gail off Corrie.

There was no need for any of that but you know how it is when you've had more than your fair share...

:lol: :thup:

Was it really Street Fighter they were doing?  Has something happened recently to prompt it like, or are they just excited for 4?

If it's actually Street Fighter they're doing, I'd suspect they'd either been talking about it or playing it in recent times.

I didn't even realise Bentley was on the pitch until afterwards when thespence told me.

Ooooooooo I do love a last minute winner, especially good when its against Spurs.

I just pray that Harrys Wii goes tits up now over christmas.