The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Twittertastic rumours saying old droopy face has been booted out.

PLEASE for once let twitter be right

The meeting is still going on apparently, so I doubt that he's gone yet.

I do think Redknapp does have to go now though.  He'd take any job in a flash if he liked the money being offered, if it isn't sorted out now it'll rear it's head again some time soon in the future.

Guest neesy111

Bid for Krul by Spurs is doing the round at the moment as well.

Vorm's name has been bandied about more recently, Krul would be a lot more expensive and Friedel has one more year on his contract.

What's situation with your other GK's?

Vorm's name has been bandied about more recently, Krul would be a lot more expensive and Friedel has one more year on his contract.

Alnwick's gone ......... thank God

Cudicini is still about, Gomes is out of contract, Friedel has one more year.  There have been a number of names put up as potentials but all I've heard about Krul is that he would be very expensive and probably not that keen to move anyway.  Krul to Spurs is wishful thing and will never happen .............. imho. 

Guest BooBoo

At the moment in time, Krul to Spurs would make little sense. If they had the CL I could understand it.

Guest BooBoo

Could see Vorm moving there. Would be a shame if Swansea lost their two best players though.

They'll be going down next season regardless.

Cudicini is still about, Gomes is out of contract, Friedel has one more year.  There have been a number of names put up as potentials but all I've heard about Krul is that he would be very expensive and probably not that keen to move anyway.  Krul to Spurs is wishful thing and will never happen .............. imho. 

:lol: Where's Alnwick gone to? Used to play for Prudhoe with me back in the day.

:lol: Where's Alnwick gone to? Used to play for Prudhoe with me back in the day.

Out of contract, don't know if he's got another club.

Spur have completed the signing of Jamaal Lascelles from Forest.    Being loaned back for next season.

Rumours all over twitter that he's walked.  :lol:

Oh, I hope this is true ;D

If it is, I wonder if he'll be making any more appearances during the Euros coverage - Lineker would no doubt ask him questions about Spurs...