West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hughton appears to have contracted the 'liars disease' which his employers suffer from, having said Carroll was available for selection tonight.

be fair, name one manager who always tells the truth. best not to play him and not to try and draw attention to it.

Hughton appears to have contracted the 'liars disease' which his employers suffer from, having said Carroll was available for selection tonight.

be fair, name one manager who always tells the truth. best not to play him and not to try and draw attention to it.

Me.  On FM.

He just sounds like your standard dickhead tbh, thick as f***, not much more to it. The best way to deal with him would be to hire someone bigger than him to crack him round the head every time he does something stupid.

Billy Whitehurst should be able to sort him out. No bother!

Guest Heneage

Writing was on the wall when he had his first fight with N'Zogbia.

Was it? Players have little scuffles in training all the time.

'Little Scuffles.' Doesn't describe it though, this was a fight, and when it came out why the fight started it just made the whole thing sound even dafter. He clearly has anger issues of sorts, and is easily wound up.

Yet N'Zogbia also has previous for being involved in fights with fellow colleagues.

I was unaware of this, who with?

He just sounds like your standard dickhead tbh, thick as f***, not much more to it. The best way to deal with him would be to hire someone bigger than him to crack him round the head every time he does something stupid.

Billy Whitehurst should be able to sort him out. No bother!

haha Big Billy would flatten David Haye,  if he went to sort AC out Andy would crap himself!

Guest Roger Kint

He said Shola was available on Saturday, he didnt make the bench then, whats the difference? He did the right thing imo

'Little Scuffles.' Doesn't describe it though, this was a fight, and when it came out why the fight started it just made the whole thing sound even dafter. He clearly has anger issues of sorts, and is easily wound up.

Yet N'Zogbia also has previous for being involved in fights with fellow colleagues.

Matty Pattison for one.

Matty used to live next door to my mother in law and is still mates with my brother in law. Blames Charlie Zog for deliberately crocking him in training resulting int he injury that pretty much knacked his PL career.

He was available for selection. Hughton obviously just decided not to select him which is completely the correct decision.

I see the Chronicle are now running a story saying that eye witnesses are saying a glass was used. I wouldn't be surprised if the writer had been reading this thread.

Possible - here's Simon Bird commenting on stuff written on Ready To Go, it's obvious journalists browse the forums

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/simon-bird/How-Darren-Bent-is-continuing-the-fight-against-the-disgraceful-racism-that-still-blights-our-game-article238661.html

I see the Chronicle are now running a story saying that eye witnesses are saying a glass was used. I wouldn't be surprised if the writer had been reading this thread.

Possible - here's Simon Bird commenting on stuff written on Ready To Go, it's obvious journalists browse the forums

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/simon-bird/How-Darren-Bent-is-continuing-the-fight-against-the-disgraceful-racism-that-still-blights-our-game-article238661.html

Like topsy, the Bent story has growed and growed and no doubt been commented on mainly by those who weren't there.

I have no doubt EVERY team in the country have a tiny racist big mouth minority, but I doubt very much Sunderlands is even as big as most.

You'll have knob-ends wanting to sound "outraged" and were no nearer Wigan than Sunderland Tesco's.

Where Carroll is concerned - no smoke without fire here, I believe.

He'd have been better off saying following his breach of the rules by going out drinking on Sunday night he wouldn't be considered for Wednesday nights game, rather than saying he would be available and then not even putting him on the bench.

Matty Pattison for one.

Matty used to live next door to my mother in law and is still mates with my brother in law. Blames Charlie Zog for deliberately crocking him in training resulting int he injury that pretty much knacked his PL career.

:lol:

Nothing to do with him being nowhere near PL standard like.

Matty Pattison for one.

Tbf the lad was supposed to be class when young, was injured for 2 years or something which is a hell of along time at that stage of your career most players with an injury like that would have been booted out so they must have seen something different.

Matty Pattison for one.

Tbf the lad was supposed to be class when young, was injured for 2 years or something which is a hell of along time at that stage of your career most players with an injury like that would have been booted out so they must have seen something different.

Aye true, mind when he made his first start against West Brom he looked very good, looked like something to get excited about.  He just didnt develop in the end. Is he still at Norwich does anyone know?

Matty Pattison for one.

Aye true, mind when he made his first start against West Brom he looked very good, looked like something to get excited about.  He just didnt develop in the end. Is he still at Norwich does anyone know?

He plays for Mamelodi Sundowns back in South Africa.

Matty Pattison for one.

As the other lad says he was very good before that injury  and could have been a very good PL player. He is now playing in South Africa to try and get in the world cup squad.

And contrary to popular opinion he's a nice kid.

Matty Pattison for one.

Being played as the slowest winger in history didn't help him either

Matty Pattison for one.

Being played as the slowest winger in history didn't help him either

I did wonder in the 1-5 Birmingham home game why Roeder had selected a bald, ginger statue to play on the left side of midfield.

Faye.

Guest thefishman

Matty Pattison for one.

As the other lad says he was very good before that injury  and could have been a very good PL player. He is now playing in South Africa to try and get in the world cup squad.

And contrary to popular opinion he's a nice kid.

Hes a cracking lad, was fishing down the basin and he was running past and stopped to talk as i said hello, told me 2-3 days before roedant ( was appointed) was gona be permanent manager, good lad and wish him all  the best.

I actually think it would do Carroll a lot of good to be kept out of the squad for another match or two, rather than rushing him back at the first opportunity. There are noises in the chronicle that he'll be back in the squad for Barnsley but I don't see the hurry, we have more than enough strikers in form. Not only will it do the lad himself a favour but it will send out a strong message to the likes of Nile and other younger players that it's not worth risking your career for the sake of a good night out.