West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Accept now that NUFC are a feeder Club for Clubs that have real ambition.

GC - Do you reckon it like the early 80s again.

I was around to see Beardsley, Waddle and Gazza go the journey.  Whatever they achieved in the game they didn't do it at the Club that nurtured their talent and put them on the map.

Add Carroll to that list. I trust Ashley will sell ANY player when he see's enough ££££ signs. In that the similarities to McKeag and Co are so far strikingly similar.

Guest Wally_McFool

Is it just me that thought Carroll's 2nd goal was an own goal or can Carroll claim it because he looked at the ball in a threatening manner?

He can claim it because it came off him before going in.

I wanna see it in slo-mo again. It looked like he never touched it to me.

Is it just me that thought Carroll's 2nd goal was an own goal or can Carroll claim it because he looked at the ball in a threatening manner?

He can claim it because it came off him before going in.

I wanna see it in slo-mo again. It looked like he never touched it to me.

Looked like the City defender headed it onto Carrolls head.

Guest BooBoo

Sick to death of this cunt now. He seems to be everywhere. He's even on the front of FourFourFuckingTwo this month. Now he's going to get even more exposure. Lovely

Lesson: Dont buy FourFourTwo, it's shite.

Sick to death of this cunt now. He seems to be everywhere. He's even on the front of FourFourFuckingTwo this month. Now he's going to get even more exposure. Lovely

Comedy 'journalism'. :thup:

Guest BooBoo

Little better than the likes of Match and Shoot these days. Shame as in its early years, it was a decent magazine.

The standard of articles and research in World Soccer makes FourFourTwo look like a kids comic.

Wasn't Nixon saying recently how he was hoping to write for them soon? ???

Little better than the likes of Match and Shoot these days. Shame as in its early years, it was a decent magazine.

The standard of articles and research in World Soccer makes FourFourTwo look like a kids comic.

Bingo. 100%. :nods:

Guest BooBoo

someone lock the thread and stop torturing yourselves, its a bit pathetic to go on like this

True. Some ludicrous cry baby antics tonight.

Guest Heneage

Sick to death of this c*** now. He seems to be everywhere. He's even on the front of FourFourFuckingTwo this month. Now he's going to get even more exposure. Lovely

Lesson: Dont buy FourFourTwo, it's s****.

Wasn't Nixon saying recently how he was hoping to write for them soon? ???

Not hoping mate, I am writing for them and a few others.