West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-look-to-bring-andy-carroll-1143980

£17m permanent says the mirror..................................

£17.5m would be funnier :lol:

Don't believe them for a minute, and this is why:

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full - another demand by Liverpool to any other clubs after his signature.

Absolutely no fucking chance :lol:

But thats just a Mirror story, we have no idea yet what the figures will be, i'll bet your left bollock thats a guess, just like most of the shit they print.

That's what I mean, I don't believe the Mirror story, I believe we've made an offer though.

On one hand I absolutely don't want him back because I think he's a money grabbing little charver. On the other hand, this would piss Liverpool fans off tremendously so I kind of want it to happen just to see the reaction.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-look-to-bring-andy-carroll-1143980

£17m permanent says the mirror..................................

£17.5m would be funnier :lol:

Don't believe them for a minute, and this is why:

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full - another demand by Liverpool to any other clubs after his signature.

Absolutely no fucking chance :lol:

But thats just a Mirror story, we have no idea yet what the figures will be, i'll bet your left bollock thats a guess, just like most of the shit they print.

That's what I mean, I don't believe the Mirror story, I believe we've made an offer though.

Ahhh right i get you, sorry mate ;) totally agree like.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=295593.40

This is just ridiculously frustrating. The fans had been patient with Andy all season long knowing that he would come good, and he did towards the end of the season. Now that he has found his form, the same club that sold him to us for 35m is asking to take him on loan. Please God no. Either we sell him and recoup some of our cash or keep him. NUFC are seriously taking the piss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would trust Pardew's judgement if he wanted him. He has at least earned that much.

Mixed feelings about this should it come true.

This is the point, if Pard's didn't want him we wouldn't be bidding.

Trust the Silver Fox i will.

That. Plus any deal we would agree with I would trust to be good for us from a financial perspective, as Mike and Derek have earned that trust in the past two seasons. Can't believe I'm actually saying this.. :lol:

Guest nufc_89

Dont we get a percentage of the transfer fee if Carroll is sold from Liverpool. I wonder if anyone thought of us as potential buyers when we sold him.  LOL :D

Dont we get a percentage of the transfer fee if Carroll is sold from Liverpool. I wonder if anyone thought of us as potential buyers when we sold him.  LOL :D

I'll be very surprised if we didn't include a favourable buy-back fee or discount within the original deal.

Ashley playing the long transfer game and looking for ways to save cash the magnificent cheap bastard

Before I trawl back over the thread following a lost stag do weekend. Is this in any way shape or form credible? Voted no by the way. Don't think its the footballing direction we are looking to move in. I rate him though.

Reported by everyone, including the BBC.

£17m? Would be absolutely fucking fuming if we paid anything like that for the lumbering shithouse, money-grabbing, ungrateful cunt. Think who Carr could find with that sort of money to play with.

Bingo. Completely agree.

Before I trawl back over the thread following a lost stag do weekend. Is this in any way shape or form credible? Voted no by the way. Don't think its the footballing direction we are looking to move in. I rate him though.

BBC and SSN on it so theres been an offer

Guest bimpy474

Sir Alan of Pardew knows exactly what he is doing and i will trust him in his judgement.

Think of all the job seekers allowances that have paid for our fun, its just so hilarious :D

"So...we buy them Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye, Santon and Cisse (with a few million to spare) then give them Carroll back on loan and probably pay some of his wages into the bargain?"

I just shat myself.

£17m? Would be absolutely fucking fuming if we paid anything like that for the lumbering shithouse, money-grabbing, ungrateful cunt. Think who Carr could find with that sort of money to play with.

Assuming that was true though, it would be after the season-long loan. If he came back and banged them in alongside Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa then we might find ourselves qualifying for the CL. In which case it'd be affordable. If he was gash and/or caused trouble, we'd just send him back.