West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shearer the racist:

Alan Shearer: "Sometimes in life you have to hold up your hands and say: 'We were poor' - however much it hurts.

"Newcastle did not deserve anything from the game, and the biggest concern for any fan was seeing the players in the red and white shirts wanting it more.

"The French guys who came into the Newcastle team have been doing well, but it didn't look like they realised the magnitude of this fixture.

"Generally, it has been much better since they arrived at the club in January and they have been playing well - but maybe they didn't understand the derby, as they didn't perform.

:lol:

TT, I'd suggest you stop posting for a while. I'm being nice when I say you're absolutely clueless. The difference between what he said what you said is quite large. You were blaming the french guys for our loss when our two best players were french as well Saylor being one of the worst ( you said only Taylor showed heart and desire, ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS). Shearer is suggesting that our french guys maybe weren't ready for this derby when the worst of the french guys has been at the club long enough to play in other derbies, in other words I don't agree with him.

From the 11 players that started our game, five of them were french, and three of them were of the better performers. I'm not saying they played well or anything, but they ran more, they got stuck in more and they did more than Steven Taylor or even Shola did. If you want to blame them and if you want to play that game that foreign fans don't know smack and use personal insults, do it, I don't care as I. What I do know is that I watched the game sober (which from your comments you probably didn't) and therefore probably have a fairer view on the game than you. Many on here agree, but you keep telling yourself what you think, and you keep hoping that Newcastle one day will only consist of fans and players from Newcastle. At least hope is the last thing to go away when you hit the grave.

He doesn't get the importance of the fixture, being from Landan.

To be honest, I've been bored senseless since the match hearing vague platitudes about them 'wanting it more', 'knowing what it meant' and being more 'up for it'. I heard two guys on the bus home yesterday discussing the match and this is all they talked about. What are you even talking about man, it was such a shit discussion. You can't rationalise the entire game in such a simple manner, or maybe in some cases you can - but not on Sunday. Sunday was the culmination of 2 years of shit-awful coaching from our manager finally being shown in the most blatant manner possible, yet people still don't want to point the finger at the idiot and instead go on about a load of simplistic nonsense that we didn't run enough or something. Most of the matchgoing public have become brainwashed disciples of Pardew, it's amazing.

He doesn't get the importance of the fixture, being from Landan.

To be honest, I've been bored senseless since the match hearing vague platitudes about them 'wanting it more', 'knowing what it meant' and being more 'up for it'. I heard two guys on the bus home yesterday discussing the match and this is all they talked about. What are you even talking about man, it was such a s*** discussion. You can't rationalise the entire game in such a simple manner, or maybe in some cases you can - but not on Sunday. Sunday was the culnination of 2 years of s***-awful coaching from our manager finally being shown in the most blatant manner possible, yet people still don't was to point the finger at the idiot and instead go on about a load of simplistic nonsense that we didn't run enough or something. Most of the matchgoing public have become brainwashed disciples of Pardew, it's amazing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have said it better tbh.

Funny how the so called fascist Italian was able to galvanize his team on Sunday.

While a French African ran Newcastle ragged and was the inspiration behind his teams victory.

Ah well, them foreigners eh?

Shearer the racist:

Alan Shearer: "Sometimes in life you have to hold up your hands and say: 'We were poor' - however much it hurts.

"Newcastle did not deserve anything from the game, and the biggest concern for any fan was seeing the players in the red and white shirts wanting it more.

"The French guys who came into the Newcastle team have been doing well, but it didn't look like they realised the magnitude of this fixture.

"Generally, it has been much better since they arrived at the club in January and they have been playing well - but maybe they didn't understand the derby, as they didn't perform.

TT, I'd suggest you stop posting for a while. I'm being nice when I say you're absolutely clueless. The difference between what he said what you said is quite large. You were blaming the french guys for our loss when our two best players were french as well Saylor being one of the worst ( you said only Taylor showed heart and desire, ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS). Shearer is suggesting that our french guys maybe weren't ready for this derby when the worst of the french guys has been at the club long enough to play in other derbies, in other words I don't agree with him.

From the 11 players that started our game, five of them were french, and three of them were of the better performers. I'm not saying they played well or anything, but they ran more, they got stuck in more and they did more than Steven Taylor or even Shola did. If you want to blame them and if you want to play that game that foreign fans don't know smack and use personal insults, do it, I don't care as I. What I do know is that I watched the game sober (which from your comments you probably didn't) and therefore probably have a fairer view on the game than you. Many on here agree, but you keep telling yourself what you think, and you keep hoping that Newcastle one day will only consist of fans and players from Newcastle. At least hope is the last thing to go away when you hit the grave.

Most of the personal insults have come from you, and still coming from you, while you cry racism in other threads.

I never going to win this arguement on a board like this, full of foreigners and those living outside newcastle, but I'm glad shearer saw what I saw, that'll do for me, and like my original comment, Carroll would have been great to have in a game like this.

Ultimately the manager is so hopeless that until he's upgraded the buck will always lie with him in my mind anyway.

The guy doesn't have a clue what he's doing out there, and his excuses are cringeworthy.

Di Canio spent all week giving it large in the media and g-ing up his players, to get them wound up, and up for a fight.

Pardew on the other hand kept telling everyone, including his players, how tired they were.

What a surprise! They played with no energy!

Amateurish.

Ultimately the manager is so hopeless that until he's upgraded the buck will always lie with him in my mind anyway.

The guy doesn't have a clue what he's doing out there, and his excuses are cringeworthy.

Di Canio spent all week giving it large in the media and g-ing up his players, to get them wound up, and up for a fight.

Pardew on the other hand kept telling everyone, including his players, how tired they were.

What a surprise! They played with no energy!

Amateurish.

Can't disagree with any of that, and I haven't at all, however the rivalry just seemed lost on the players out there.

TT :lol: I'm not going to get worked up since I've taken it all with a pinch of salt until now, but right. I'm the one with the personal insults while you include my mother into discussions :lol:

Also talking about crying racism:

I think Barton's 12 match ban is just, but comparing it to Suarez its a joke the racist got off with so little.

TT :lol: I'm not going to get worked up since I've taken it all with a pinch of salt until now, but right. I'm the one with the personal insults while you include my mother into discussions :lol:

I think Barton's 12 match ban is just, but comparing it to Suarez its a joke the racist got off with so little.

What? Seriously? What has that got to do with anything? You search racism under my username and post that, fuck me how sad, and also only showing that I believe Suarez needed a longer ban, you were going on like I was being racist saying the French players lacked heart and wbcp repeating a running joke, you believe it so much you put input in your sig parading it around like its something people need to see.

You are a fucking special person ill give you that.

What? Seriously? What has that got to do with anything? You search racism under my username and post that, f*** me how sad, and also only showing that I believe Suarez needed a longer ban, you were going on like I was being racist saying the French players lacked heart and wbcp repeating a running joke, you believe it so much you put input in your sig parading it around like its something people need to see.

You are a f***ing special person ill give you that.

:thup: I'll leave it at that. (but let's just make it clear I never called you racist once).

This still going on, 27 hours later?

No it ended two seconds ago, back to the topic.

On a serious note, I think if Alan Pardew is supposed to be our manager next season I share the opinion that we might as well get Andy back. I think his physical presence upfront and maybe playing at home again might help. This is obviously only if we get him cheaply.

Taylor does 'get' the derby. Too much. He's an idiot and a slightly above average player who is liable to have poor games in these environments due to his all-action style of play, IMO.

We could have really done with Colo at the back the last couple of weeks, especially with MYM not fully settled yet. Reckon we wouldn't have seen the mistakes out in Lisbon and certainly wouldn't have lost so convincingly on Sunday - the calming influence has been a huge loss.

Tell you what the difference between me and you is kidda, me and many others have had nowt but abuse, digs and shit since the result from friends and other cunts all over the place, and this is just the start, it'll go on for years and years while you were inconvenienced you had to read about it the next day in a national paper.

Glad it ends here for you apart from the hurt inside we all feel (and this is important, I'm not questioning your ove, your passion or support - but it's different for you in a match like that), but it's going to be thrown in our local faces for years to come, that's the difference and when I see hba smiling at FT ( a player I love btw) it fucks me right off, when a team collectively looks uninterested whe being full of imports it gets me questioning whether they are going through the same thing as I am and others are ATM especially when cunt arse Pardew has to come out and tell us he'll make sure it hurts them, like it isn't already.

So yeah this ends here, no more unless you want to go to pm.

Ps: nowt but respect for non local fans even if I think they are touched, you chose to support this fucking lot, I had no choice.

Pps: I'd take a foriegn manager over pards any day of the week.

I must admit I have no connection to the club, it's more felipaos club now than it is mine, there's nothing there for me. Club owned, ran and managed by cockneys, a team full of imports because it costs less, while the fans talk of false positions and wear berets flying French flags, it's just not me.

I'm sorry to get in to this with you personally feli, your a good kid and poster, I'm just through with it all. Nothing left for me to support.

Reading that I think of

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/256710/not-my-waterpark

Toon Taylor mix of South Park Water Park.

What has happened to this place

I don’t recognize it anymore

It used to be so fun and special

What is life worth living for

The dream is dead

Our club is gone

There’s a hole in my heart

And I can’t go on

There are too many Frenchies (Frenchies)

At my St James' Park (my St James' Park)

This was our club, our dream (our dream)

and they’ve taken it all away

They just keep coming and coming (Frenchies)

I tried to go and tell the number nine

But even the strikers

Are Senegalese

At my St James' Park

There’s no place for me to post anymore

And  newcastle-online just keep getting crazier

There are Brazilans and Koreans all around me

Go and support Corinthians and  Ji-Sung

It’s a 40 minute wait to get one pie

And the menus are in French on the Kiosk on the Milburn side (just do it in English!)

There are too many Frenchies (too many)

At my St James' Park (somebody do something)

Where did they all come from

Why can’t they leave this club alone

And it’s such a tragedy (feel a bit like dying)

We looked the other way too long

We’ve got to change our priorities

And get all these Frenchies

Out of my St James' Park

(Minorities) Brazilians and Asians

Black people

I think I even saw Benfica fans (gross)

God I’m asking please

Get all of these Frenchies

Out of my St James' Park (my St James' Park)

I must admit I have no connection to the club, it's more felipaos club now than it is mine, there's nothing there for me. Club owned, ran and managed by cockneys, a team full of imports because it costs less, while the fans talk of false positions and wear berets flying French flags, it's just not me.

I'm sorry to get in to this with you personally feli, your a good kid and poster, I'm just through with it all. Nothing left for me to support.

Reading that I think of

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/256710/not-my-waterpark

Toon Taylor mix of South Park Water Park.

What has happened to this place

I don’t recognize it anymore

It used to be so fun and special

What is life worth living for

The dream is dead

Our club is gone

There’s a hole in my heart

And I can’t go on

There are too many Frenchies (Frenchies)

At my St James' Park (my St James' Park)

This was our club, our dream (our dream)

and they’ve taken it all away

They just keep coming and coming (Frenchies)

I tried to go and tell the number nine

But even the strikers

Are Senegalese

At my St James' Park

There’s no place for me to post anymore

And  newcastle-online just keep getting crazier

There are Brazilans and Koreans all around me

Go and support Corinthians and  Ji-Sung

It’s a 40 minute wait to get one pie

And the menus are in French on the Kiosk on the Milburn side (just do it in English!)

There are too many Frenchies (too many)

At my St James' Park (somebody do something)

Where did they all come from

Why can’t they leave this club alone

And it’s such a tragedy (feel a bit like dying)

We looked the other way too long

We’ve got to change our priorities

And get all these Frenchies

Out of my St James' Park

(Minorities) Brazilians and Asians

Black people

I think I even saw Benfica fans (gross)

God I’m asking please

Get all of these minorities

Out of my St James' Park (my St James' Park)