West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know a kid called Lee Stewart from the Bensham / Dunston area, surely you're not going on about him, he's a slightly chubby Man Utd fan.  Bit of a divvy as well.

http://www.rockiescast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/head-explode1.jpg

Not my mate or owt, just happen to have played football with / against him a couple of times.  Bit of a mincer is he?

has he got any mates ? he seems very much like he's lonely and is desperate to try and make friends just he's shit at doing it. i don't know wether to feel sorry for him or not.

I played football against Lee at the Pitz and in Gateshead a few times , bit of a gimp to be honest. Always wearing a captains armband with pride and his Edwin Van Der Sar Goalie Jersey  which he said he got from him.

Few years back now like.

Someone told me he was a mincer aswell.

Just seen this on his old facebook profile picture.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs154.snc1/5730_1101139043931_1090340684_30249324_5384374_n.jpg

:lol:

This post below is exceptional, in all honesty, this kid must be 'mentally challenged' or something and i mean that sincerely.

No offense to you all, but it seem you\\\'re all fixated on that Manc Utd geordie with the cornrows which might I add add difference to having short back and sides. I think corn-rows are cool. I wish I had them. If anyone actually visits his site, you\\\'ll notice he\\\'s had his corn-rows taken out ages ago, check his webcam section. Oh and by the way corn-rows are not just for the black race, I have mates that have also had them and they are white caucasion men, which are Newcastle supporters and they are big fellas, perhaps you care to take the mick out them for their hair and weight? No? Because you know that they would hunt you down and kick the living crap out of you. Who\'s to say that Lee could be doing that right now?

You all seem to be picking on this kid for his hair and his weight which is stupid. Just because he supports a different team, whether or whether not he\\\'s a gloryhunter is not in question, you all seem obcessed with Lee.

May I suggest closing or locking this thread because we\\\'ve already been over the gloryhunting matters, yes they are scum, the end, goodbye, goodnight, ciao. etc etc.

Let this topic rest, it\\\'s been well over 3 weeks and I can tell Lee has moved on because he hasn\\\'t responded to the barrage of slanderous comments you have all made and so should all of you.

Ciao bambino.

I played football against Lee at the Pitz and in Gateshead a few times , bit of a gimp to be honest. Always wearing a captains armband with pride and his Edwin Van Der Sar Goalie Jersey  which he said he got from him.

Few years back now like.

Someone told me he was a mincer aswell.

He wore one that had Stewart on the back when he played us.  Almost hit the floor when it twigged who he was.