West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WE WANT MORE THAN TORRES! :lol:

I think that is Ashley's thinking. You're getting £50m for Torres, we want the lot :laugh:

He's a business man, Ashley knows exactly what he's doing. He's waiting till the last hour to sell him for £50 and Torres staying in Liverpool as Chelsea pull out and they get bankrupt.

Guest johnson293

Talksport: "SSN saying the improved bid has been rejected by Newcastle".

Apologies, old news - just catching up.  :-[

I do have a crap feeling that this is Ashley playing games trying to show how much hes trying to hold out & that we've already accepted a 3rd bid.

It shouldnt have taken them this long to release a statement

Guest Stephen927

ChrisMcQuillian best put his proposed move to Manchester on hold.

In other news, Neesy comes down from high horse.

Guest bimpy474

Talksport: "SSN saying the improved bid has been rejected by Newcastle".

Or as i put it Talkbollocks: "SSN saying the improved bid has been rejected by Newcastle".

Even if we received a bid of say £50m, and it all went for towards the summer's TRANSFER WARCHEST, i honestly don't think we'd better the team given the loss of Carroll. He could be absolutely sensational - i want to see him grow with us. Plus i don't have faith in Pardew to spend £50m wisely. If it was Hughton, i might think differently.