West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Rob 1988

liverpool fc tv (ch 434) is making me sick talking about carroll handing in a transfer request to his boyhood club and choosing liverpool  :icon_puke_r:

What did Donaldson say?

Santa is dead.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse :(

R.I.P Santa

:sadnod:

Fuck that jolly fat red cunt.

Mike, you're the worst self appointed EPL Commissionaire ever, though you are the first.

:lol: EPL. You fucking yank twat.

Guest elbee909

liverpool fc tv (ch 434) is making me sick talking about carroll handing in a transfer request to his boyhood club and choosing liverpool  :icon_puke_r:

Different when proper big clubs are courting ol' Stevie Gerrard though, eh.

If Andy Carroll is worth £35M in today's market, what is Tiote worth? Or Barton? Or Enrique????

£10m; £5m; £8m.

£26m, £14m, £28m

Have used the Lescott factor in those calculations.

Interesting. I'd have said that those three players are better and more important players than Andy Carroll, but your valuations don't seem to reflect that.

Guest Brummiemag

Carroll is a money grabbing bastard the same as the rest of them but the blame lies with Ashley

He is a third rate owner  - that money will be going straight into his pocket - we are going nowhere - he is destroying the club - we can look forward to years of mid table mediocrity at best with reserve teams in the cup

Theres lots of far smaller clubs down here like Villa, Blues and Wolves showing far more ambition than us  - we are potentially the second biggest club in England but we are being overtaken and left behind thanks to this wanker

Carroll is a money grabbing bastard the same as the rest of them but the blame lies with Ashley

He is a third rate owner  - that money will be going straight into his pocket - we are going nowhere - he is destroying the club - we can look forward to years of mid table mediocrity at best with reserve teams in the cup

Theres lots of far smaller clubs down here like Villa, Blues and Wolves showing far more ambition than us  - we are potentially the second biggest club in England but we are being overtaken and left behind thanks to this wanker

FFS, when will people stop posting this?

If Andy Carroll is worth £35M in today's market, what is Tiote worth? Or Barton? Or Enrique????

£10m; £5m; £8m.

£26m, £14m, £28m

Interesting. I'd have said that those three players are better and more important players than Andy Carroll, but your valuations don't seem to reflect that.

Basic: £10m

Striker: +£5m

English: +£10m

Young: +£10m

Carroll: £35m

FFS, when will people stop posting this?

never tbh

£10m; £5m; £8m.

£26m, £14m, £28m

The Lescott modifier worked then.

I've ran out of my allocation of Dowie faces and finally gotten sick of reading this kind of nonsense.