West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else still feel absolutely gutted, regardless of who was to blame? :-[

Aye. Feeling totally flat :(

Sky's intro didn't help mind.

Jesus. Missed the intro but just seen him being introduced to the Liverpool crowd.

That was a kick in the nads I wasn't expecting.

Dave we feel your pain.....well some of us do.

Carroll wanted to leave though, surely that has to be the main point in all of this?

Course he didn't man. Pardew forced him to write his transfer request when we refused his new contract 4 months after his last, while Nolan kidnapped and brainwashed him to think all things Scouse before pilotting Ashley's helicopter to Liverpool to drop him off.

:lol:

Pictures of him wandering about in what looks to be a Chris Hughton style suit and pullover combo at Liverpool.

He still looks absolutely gutted about the whole affair :rolleyes:

You're joking! I've adopted the Hughton look for work, that greedy shitbag better not be copying as well.

Pictures of him wandering about in what looks to be a Chris Hughton style suit and pullover combo at Liverpool.

You're joking! I've adopted the Hughton look for work, that greedy shitbag better not be copying as well.

George of Asda sales must be through the roof atm :lol:

George of Asda sales must be through the roof atm :lol:

HOY! I'm M&S all the way from the socks up.

A few days on my blame for this is 80% the player and 20% Newcastle.

He chose money over us and for that I'll never forgive him.

Guest chris1210

Is he supposed to stand at the match all miserable and sulky? As if thats going to happen regardless of how he feels, he'd be lynched by the Liverpool fans.

How people are almost letting MA off with this one is incredible. I dont understand the whole chain of events ending with the transfer request either - but the fact that NOT ONCE did we state as a club that Carroll was not for sale says clearly we were prepared to sell him all along.

When the first bid came in, where was the club statement stating our prize asset was categorically not for sale?

Face it, we've been fucked over again by MA, and come the summer people will have forgotten the promises about getting 'every penny' of the £35m and we'll be lucky to spend £8m.